New Years resolutions anyone?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the new year coming up, what kinds of things do you plan on changing to better yourself?

Heres mine:

1. No more tickets. (one more and my licence will vanish for a while)
2. Spending my money more wisley. No more wasting my money on stupid **** I dont need.
3. Eat things that are more healthy for me. Im in shape, but I dont necessarily eat things that are all that good for me.

So, my fellow ESF forum users, what are yours?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I'll try to not and procrastinate so much? I dunno, i've never been much on New Years Resolutions, and procrastination is like a vicous cycle, you go to try and quit, but then you just.....well...........procrastinate.

I'll probably end up changing nothing cuz i'm just too lazy, oh well. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy wins ;P

Anyway, I think it'd be to get in shape. Not like I'm in bad shape, it's just that I don't get any excercise. I suppose it'd help if my classes weren't so spread out, but next sem should be better. That being said, I don't relish the thought of running when it's arse biting cold out ;P

-Karrde-

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I resolve to be healthier, yes that means I will get serious about my physical fitness again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try and not procrastinate in general
More outgoing
Get Faster?
Finish My Movie
Increase animation skills

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a couple...

-Get my 1000th post, possibly 2000th.
-Stop eating everyhting and lose major weight (im 210 and im 14, wtf. im aiming for 160-170 this year)
-Definately stop procrastinating. When I come home I should do my hw.
-Get a girlfriend.
-Start brushing my teeth more regularly. (stfu :()
-Stop biting my nails.
-TRY to stop swearing. I probably wont, but meh.
-Have sex with Kidboy.
-And with Kama.
-At the same time :eek:
-figure out what fingers im double jointed in, and learn to control them. I'm double joined in my pinkies and my thumbs, but not sure about anyhting else.
-Finish Naruto.
-Be nicer. Make new friends, etc.
-Get red/black belt in karate.

<3

Best answers
Stop smoking pot

Can't be gettin high to go teach them high schoolers now can I

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My goal was to stop procrastinating for finals week since I've done quite a bit of that lately, but I may wait until New Years.

Best answers
I guess mine are to try and have better relationships with my family...including my grandma and uncle who are now moving, like, a street down from us.

My other is to try my best to keep Steff and I's relationship as good as it is. ^^

To keep everything in my life as smooth as possible.

Edit: Of course none of them are more important than the other. Although, if I had to choose one it'd be Steff, as long as it was all good with her...I'd be happy. But I really want my family and I to be good too. ^^

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all honesty, my resolution is to quit looking two months ahead and start looking several years ahead. I'm halfway through my sophomore year in college and I realize that I have absolutely no clue what I am doing. So to the counselling center I will go!

I'm looking into education.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To become Earth's savior by achieving the long saught-after Super Shiyo-Jin 0 state, and using it in the name of Justice, Peace, Love, James T. Kirk, Yo Momma, Me, Myself and I. Then I'll take up smoking and look dead sexy while 0wnz1ng n00bl3ts with my l33t sk1llz, and instigate m4d b34td0wnz upon all who oppose me.

I'll also stop procrastinating, I'll chase this girl I'm interested in, exercise more and download even more unlicensed anime. o/

Best answers
I......I.......BRILLLLLIAAAAAANNNNTTTTTTTTT! I must take part as your side kick! I vow to become "Mystic" and pwn 734 |_|/\/l3et n|_|bl37s \/\/1t|-| `/0u!!11one!1eleven!1!!!1

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably 1280*1024.

Oh yeah, and train more, be more healthy, lost weight and all of that stuff. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Learn to model. It's been an interest of mine for a while now but every time I pick up 3DSM it takes me like, an hour to make a cup, so I think 'screw it' and do something else. I guess I should add 'be more disciplined' too. I followed Gir's tut once but I got stuck and abandoned it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had this resolution for the last 3 things but I'm never able to fulfill it:

Start giving a **** about highschool.
I'm also tired of always being the last person to get things, so I'm going to try to change that somehow. Maybe kill anyone who gets something I want first or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom