Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a new wp by me. Was just playing around and came up with this. I got the pics from Oh my goddess!, I have never seen it but I liked the pics.

I would like you all to tell me how I could make it better. Sorry if it load slowly but I am using boomspeed :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its verry nice!!

only its hard to see the characters in the bg and the bg is made pretty simple... but for the rest it looks good.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see an extrude in there ;)

It's nice very good, ehmmmmm for me, I don't like the colour but that's a matter of personal preference, and I'm not really sure about the boarder. But it looks nice Hsu!

grtz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
This is a new wp by me. Was just playing around and came up with this. I got the pics from Oh my goddess!, I have never seen it but I liked the pics.

I would like you all to tell me how I could make it better. Sorry if it load slowly but I am using boomspeed :p
Its alright, nice usage of images though. The colors are all right but a bit too bright in my opinion (Or is that just my Monitor?) Not bad, Good job Hsu :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. It's good that there's not much stuff on the left side, so it doesn't detract from functionality.

Spit: Stop quoting the entire picture! I've already seen it once! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom