Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really good Spectre. Much better than I could probably make.

nice work.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure how much that font suits you Spectre... You might want to give some thought into it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
making em on ps7 is easy :eek:
i updated the wp abit, added images to make the white part les seen.
ill get my host up and put it here later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the font doesnt match it at all if it had better font it would be perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made a miner edit, to try and get cover the uper right part abit:

Best answers
On the purpose thing, the point of art is to share it, so your purpose should either be readily accessible to your audience (at least within comprehension) or understandable after explanation.

Also, if you're going to use text, put serious thought into it. Text plays a major role in graphic design, if you don't give it as much thought as the imagery you're only addressing half of your piece. If you are incorporated, and that is your copyrighted typeface I would suggest rethinking the design. Font design is a very difficult thing to do right, I wish I had the patience for it. But in this case I don't think that it's working for you at all. I would also suggest cleaning up that typed passage in the lower left. The arrangement is a wee bit uncomfortable.

I think from a purely visual standpoint that it looks better before the tinting and DBZ adjustments. The texture and look is very nice, but the elements aren't all there yet.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrDomino
Well it's not what I would call "Naz's style" it's more of a slighty aged design fad.
Welcome back mr.Domino, long time no see :), I was wondering when u would be comming back to the art scene of esf. And now something else I'm wondering, what actually is my style :p

ANyways, I like it like I said, the 2nd update I like.. but I don't think a pic fits in there, it might, but it would need to blend in more, and unfortuneatly that's what it lacks, also looks like the quallity of the pic in it is a bit low, all together it's quite good, but I think there's a lot to work on!

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude,1m4 0wn y0 455, it was not so funny the first time, so u do it again? atleast be original...

and MrDomino i dont know wtf u want o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, yeah.
didnt no u dislike my work so much :\

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't just paste pictures for your responses, or I will have to hunt you down. :)

Adding that DBZ img imo ruined that piece. I'm still holding to the text too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
na dude i think some of your work is good im just jokin around, but the dbz one is pretty bad man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i know >_<
but i didnt know what to do with the empty white spot :/
hey, Greentaco,i would love it if u could contact me somehow (pm or irc)i would like to talk with u :)

Best answers

LOL I THINK ITS FUNNY...... but its not really a good way to express u like Spectres art :D :fight: :D :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lets rei this b!tch up

owned!

*greentaco* You are poo FM. Pure, unadulterated poo. :)

owned!

Best answers
It doesn't really fit in with the wallpaper but, I guess it has been pwned so... Awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom