New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional22 said:
This will probably be my last post in this topic.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5003/accty7.jpg
now why would you do something like that? :(

anyway set a new record for myself again, 621 agi, raid buffed

I was in the leading pve guild on my server, when I went for the 500 agi+ unbuffed, But the guild collapsed on it's self and disbanded :( ( ****ing shame )
not 5 minutes after the disband, I got a invite to another guild which was doing well in endgame too.
Also I heard a few people from the old guild joined too.. so I was like well this has to do, and it did.. for 2 weeks after which is disbanded
same issues as the old guild, members got pissed that the guild didn't advange fast enough ( freeloading bastards >_> )

So after that I just went guildless
Searching for some stability, I found a nice young guild that seemed to be stable and functioning!
well and I must say so far so good ;)
been in it for 2 or 3 weeks now and everything is going smooooooth ;)

I actually joined at the perfect moment, as the guild was practising to Slay neffy
and a few nights ago.. Slay we did!
it was REALLY fun but far from perfect.
Runs like that are great :D

best part was that I was the only Hunter in the raid and guess what dropped
Prestor's Talisman of Connivery
so lucky :D

anyway, now that this guild is doing better I hope my gear will finally start improving again so I can comeback here and gloat alittle ;x

Best answers
Prozac said:

I was in the leading pve guild on my server, when I went for the 500 agi+ unbuffed, But the guild collapsed on it's self and disbanded :( ( ****ing shame )
not 5 minutes after the disband, I got a invite to another guild which was doing well in endgame too.
Also I heard a few people from the old guild joined too.. so I was like well this has to do, and it did.. for 2 weeks after which is disbanded
same issues as the old guild, members got pissed that the guild didn't advange fast enough ( freeloading bastards >_> )

Searching for some stability, I found a nice young guild that seemed to be stable and functioning!

I actually joined at the perfect moment, as the guild was practising to Slay neffy

anyway, now that this guild is doing better I hope my gear will finally start improving again so I can comeback here and gloat alittle ;x
Nice, congrats on that.
I always found it hard to find a nice decent guild in WoW.
I wish I had the luck you've been having on your server.
I've been guildless for about 3 months.

Best answers
Killed 9 bosses in Naxxramaz so far. khadgarsrage.com if you wanna view screenshots ;p.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Kyle said:
Nice, congrats on that.
I always found it hard to find a nice decent guild in WoW.
I wish I had the luck you've been having on your server.
I've been guildless for about 3 months.
It's a relativily young server, my gear is currently above average so that helps alot, if I'd start a new char right now, get it to 60, I wouldn't get it in a guild either I think

Godhand said:
Killed 9 bosses in Naxxramaz so far. khadgarsrage.com if you wanna view screenshots ;p.
*Drools* Your guild seems to be really proffesional, congrats on the fast advancement in Naxx ;)

Show us some of the "rare" loot that dropped :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm on an OOOOLD Server. Still on Eredar. Still going strong.

Epic is one of the oldest guilds on the server. Started as a leveling guild so it didn't get into later on. Finally getting intot he good with Blackwing Lair, and we've done very well for a guild that only raids a couple days a week.

Maybe of the big name guilds, the legendary ones on the server, have fallen apart and left, meaning power vacuums are opening up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The goal of my very existance is getting the Corrupted Ashbringer.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Prozac said:

Why? I'm starting college in the fall and will miss a lot of raids just because I have classes at the same time. My first class of the year will be honors college Organic 1 and lab, and I am not looking to fail at this point in time :x.

My guild has cleared Abom wing, will kill Gothik probably tommorow or soon, cleared spider wing, and killed Heigan.

You remember that video of that druid that aggro'd Sapph and Kel'thuzad? He's in my guild. I actually did it with him once. He was retarded and killed one of those skeles in Kel's room and got saved to his own instance one week (they have around 4,000 hp).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've been playing wow for 7 days but i've rounded up some pics:

This is me on the edge of kalimdor:

This is a 4 arm freak:

The curse of the flying tables:

What do u think this is?

I'm the supreme king (with a servant):

May i rest in peace:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Dudes like my interface for WoW?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he was kidding lol...

Couple new things, feet, shield, main wep...nothing special.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goin' after the roach eh?

Well, it's more of an Earwig, but Roach sounds cooler to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn man, my guild stopped BwL for a month, because of the summer holidays =/ Some raiding guild huh
The week we downed Nef was great, but since that, we did one more BwL run, and the new patch was out; forcing mages to respec frost/fire since the arcane tree got ****ty; the following week after patch day, we had draconoids which worked to our disadvantage, can't remember their colours, i think it was red and blue, draconids that have high frost resistance, and high fire resistance (how unlucky is that) and we had 4 tanks for the Nef fight, one of them fury/arms specced =/
So basically, since 20th june, my guild has gone to ****s; in the last 2 weeks, we've been wiping on Broodlord, and spent another 30 minutes or so redoing the supression rooms =/ Dumb mages trinket popping within the first 3 seconds of the broodlord encounter lol, the first wipe was because some paladin ninja pulled Broodlord ~_~ Hopefully, this week we'll finally kill Chromaggus again, i really want my damn xbow ;_; As for screenshots, nothing really new to show, my gear hasn't changed much in the last 2 months, haven't really had a chance to get any upgrades...so instead i just did some work on my shadow priest ;x Screenshots will come later ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom