New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus I have a 60 shamman and my crits are barely in the thousands, I doubt you got hit for that much at once. Although my gear isn't that good so that maybe why. He prob hit you with frost shock (slows) than pulled some lightning. Along with maybe a windfury which does 3 hits at once with about each one weapon critting...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

And thus begin the adventures of Big Pappa Arthos.

Watch me get in trouble for this shot.

If only there was a feather in the hat.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alteh said:
Magus I have a 60 shamman and my crits are barely in the thousands, I doubt you got hit for that much at once. Although my gear isn't that good so that maybe why. He prob hit you with frost shock (slows) than pulled some lightning. Along with maybe a windfury which does 3 hits at once with about each one weapon critting...
He was full ten storms gear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Somebody steppin'.
Gonna F'im up.

Pimp my mount.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AQ just opened up, ran some of the 20man instance and it's hard! Will post some pics soon.

Random

R
The end of my Warcraft life consisted of striping down all the Valor off my level 60 warrior until he was naked and broke then drowning myself in the Canal Of Stormwind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Lots of new stuff..no epic mount yet though!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I did it, first char to 60!

Got my epic mount a few minutes after that *grins*

and finished the day with two kick-ass [Dawn's Edges] both with a +15 agi enchant <3

Really a great day.. really expensive too :( but well worth it!

also did my guild and me did Molten Core for the first time!
Got to the third boss which went pretty smooth

But the second boss ( the dog ) was a bit hard since we had only one hunter with Tranq shot

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest to download and install CTRaid (along witht the rest of your guild) as it is ESSENTIAL to all raid content.

http://www.ctmod.net/

I would also suggest a mod UI similar to Cosmos (my preference - I deactivate a few features) to make your UI ... cleaner.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well... my heart just wasn't into Horde once I got into my 30s... so I went back to Ally, with an interesting choice.

RETNOOB or RECKONBOMBER... CHOICES!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, I got rank 12 on my main (sword rogue). Marshal ftw.

Will post a music video of my horde (dagger) rogue tearing it up in Arathi Basin if anyone is interested?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Got my alt to 60, and hit rank 10 today. Atm only epics I have are Lionheart Helm, The Unstoppable Force, Don Julio's Band and The Immovable Object - but I plan to get all my epics via PvP on this char (killing nefarian each week = boredom, same old thing).

*Edit: Check out my sexy AQ mount, shame it can't be used outside ^_^:

And here is our raid about to attempt the battlemaster boss in AQ:

*Edit2:

AQ opened _yesterday_ on our realm, and we just defeated the 4th boss encounter in the 40 man instance (all being server-first by our guild). This instance seems much easier to progress in as opposed to when BWL first came out. Screeny of 4th encounter dead:

Got the princess (5th boss encounter) to 33% on first try and gave up for the day, will continue tomorrow.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Rank 10 getting 4th in standing? hehe, ouch.

Currently Marshal at the moment..just two more ranks..two more ranks.. >_<

Raid-wise we're still on vaelestraz, so the best weapons I have are vis'kag and brutality blade for my rogue (perditions blade has refused to drop for us, and I'll be damned if I'm respeccing over a gutgore). Oh well though, I enjoyed kinda joining the raid group before we even downed magmadar, and have built our way up, instead of joining one of those super guilds and just being kinda dragged through the places, fun stuff. I hope I hit Grand Marshal soon enough.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Rank 10 getting 4th in standing? hehe, ouch.

Currently Marshal at the moment..just two more ranks..two more ranks.. >_<

Raid-wise we're still on vaelestraz, so the best weapons I have are vis'kag and brutality blade for my rogue (perditions blade has refused to drop for us, and I'll be damned if I'm respeccing over a gutgore). Oh well though, I enjoyed kinda joining the raid group before we even downed magmadar, and have built our way up, instead of joining one of those super guilds and just being kinda dragged through the places, fun stuff. I hope I hit Grand Marshal soon enough.
Indeed, the higher up ranks (12-13) were not pleased with me getting standing 4 xD. Keep at it though, you'll get GM eventually ^_^ it's all about time spent in this stupid honour system that Blizzard created. Everyone gets there eventually.

I'm a bit miffed at the warrior changes in 1.10, for example sweeping strikes and whirlwind not working together for 8 instant hits... I mean what is wrong with instantly dealing 6-7k damage? T_T

*Edit: Just hit the epic mount rank (11, commander).

Best answers
Gratz Groovy!
I've got a yellow one :(.

Been on last AQ boss for about 4 weeks now. Talk about insane encounter, really.

Best answers
i sold my Rogue 60 Undead.
now started on same server (EU bloodfeather)
NE female Rogue.

now 44. in 2 weeks
trying to lvl up fast and go pvp again

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

*Rawr* @ rank 11 mount, another two weeks and I should hit marshal with my alt.

Godhand said:
Gratz Groovy!
I've got a yellow one :(.

Been on last AQ boss for about 4 weeks now. Talk about insane encounter, really.
Ooh, must be really hard. We're at the twins at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom