New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am making a new one since the old one died because all the people that were suppose to post in it are playing to much WoW....

This is what happens when everone gets silly and tries to run out of lower blackrock spire! That is 23 very angery mobs after us!

Me standing beside the worlds smallest gnome!

Me as a ninja!

And that was taken from the first time I went to Motlen Core with my guild.

Here is an edited picture to show you what you see when you are a healer in an instance raid.

Please post your pictures and dont let this thread die like the others! Also post any pictures fomr the game you take but edit out anything that would be against the rules on the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I got the brilliant idea to shoot a trogg on the level below me with my gun. It trained about 60 flame troggs into the 2 of us,

Best answers
Haha, guess its about time I too start boasting some, eh Hsu ;b.
We've managed to get Ragnaros do under 50% hp, going for the kill this sunday :).
Here is a screenshot of my most precious itemscore ;b :

Best answers
Couldn't help but noticeing your screens are over crowded , I found this but I didn't want to ditch any of my UI , if you go into Video options and check "Scale UI" then bring it down to about half , you get ALOT my space on your screen , that and your buttons get smaller , but usually there hot keyed anyway soo...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yay! ... now to only kill him. Got him down to 64% our first try but it was SO late and everyone was tired that we only got 2 tries on him and the Instance reset a few hours later.

But tonight we did the first 5 bosses of Molten core so it wont be long untill we get to Rag again. We are hoping to get to/kill MajorDomo thursday night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap, that thing looks awesome!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here are my lowbies =P

Here's my rogue, nothing much happening here though :eek:

I'm making a priest at the moment, currently farming them dragons in wetlands for the pet, which my rogue has in the above pic =P

My priest is scary :x

Best answers
Sorry to be a bit off topic and not have any pictures but once i read "Yea this is all of us doing an instance run"

I just thought of pure pwnage and their song...Ahh ::tear::

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wub my rogue ^_^, was able to play a lot of WoW today because of long break in between exams:

New shoulder pads rock \o/:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:

Yay! ... now to only kill him. Got him down to 64% our first try but it was SO late and everyone was tired that we only got 2 tries on him and the Instance reset a few hours later.

But tonight we did the first 5 bosses of Molten core so it wont be long untill we get to Rag again. We are hoping to get to/kill MajorDomo thursday night.
Is that... Ragnaros? O_O *speechless* just... wow...

Anyhoo, I got my mage to lvl 60 last tuesday, I'll get a pic up soon :cool:

Best answers
Stop!

HAMMER TIME!

You can see by my characters , had I only made ONE guy and not all these alts , I'd prolly be level 60 by now but...
Pissing around is more fun! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A pic of my lvl 60 mage, as promised ^_^

Yes, that's the Magister's Mantle, got it at lvl 55. Just 7 more set items to go :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay got my third Ony back pack, one more to go to fill my on character slots and then I will get working on filling my bank slots!

This little gnome was sitting in Ironforge sitting on a tiger... she did the repeatable quest for the nightelves 700 TIMES to get enough reputation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
700 times? Is that all? o_O
I heard of people doing that morrowgrain quest at least 1,000 times to rech exhaulted o_O

Best answers
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Here is my first character, a level 13 warrior, residing on the beaches of Darkshore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom