New Website & Forum Skin

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, how is it? Does everyone like it?

Best answers
Not at all. Cluttered, hard on the eyes, buff and feels like it would fit in 1995.

First thing I did (after *****ing in teh chatbox) was setting it back to the old skin.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i dont like is the Dark orange on dark backgrounds, it really is horrid. The orange on the right side of the blue bar at the top of the forum makes no sense. Everything else is fine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres one they didn't use... (I made it of course)

I wished they used this one instead of the huge header, blocky potw one. :cry:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense to you Lith, but I like the one we went with a lot more than that one. I'm personally really liking this new skin, I think it's an improvement over the old one. To those that don't like it, no harm, no foul, you can change it back.

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bothered either way. I like the change from the old blue though.

G
I'm just glad to have the DB theme back on the forums, I miss the original red theme. And that lil' Frieza/Gohan silhouette render in the top right.. is so incredibly cool.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, the filtered globe behind the ESF logo is the biggest piece of photoshop noobery I've come across in quite sometime.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feel free to create something better, Lord Wheres.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh

I find colours mismatched and all over the place. Using orange text on an orange background was real smart.
Took me ages to make sense of the silhouette thingy in the banner. It looks like someones trying too hard to make a simple pic look cool and failing horribly. Didnt much care for the same effect in the splash screen for the OB:Final either.
I agree with Warren on the earth image too, looks like it belongs in a bad Flash forum.

I do like the blue shell/frame thats underneath the banner (Home Forums Files etc) and the header with the green light. Footer is neat and subtle too.

I stick with the Blak Ice theme. may not be all there, but it looks standardized and is easy on the eyes.

I would prefer the ESF style if it didnt have such a colour variation, esp with the text. I prefer Liths panel system, banner could use more work but it suffices.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You say you're busy, but you have time to talk ****?

Why complain in the first place?

Do something about it. You may not like the forum skin, that's fine. Don't spit in our faces, though.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, man you guys needa learn how to chill the **** out :p

Anyway just cleaned it up, I'll work on some kinda globey thing soon, although the clean simple version already looks far less clustered.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an improvement, but i really think the dark orange text on dark backgrounds (and the orange top right bar) are horrible. if anything change it so that the mouse over colour (light orange) is the up state and the mouse over is the dark orange

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're doing a damn good job at PR, Damaera. *clap*
Lol yeah, and sky just sent me a PM threatening to ban me if I don't start acting more "forum friendly" when really if I was breaking the AUP mods would warn me.

I'm worried about this place, wouldn't be surprised if this post got deleted either.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Lol yeah, and sky just sent me a PM threatening to ban me if I don't start acting more "forum friendly" when really if I was breaking the AUP mods would warn me.

I'm worried about this place, wouldn't be surprised if this post got deleted either.
Truly, you can see that PM as a warning as I gave you a warning for it as well. You are a beta tester, aren't you? Act like one. You are partly representing the team. I'm already trying my best with the forums and its problems that yet has to be fixed. And I don't have time to listen to your talks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom