Whats on your mind?

• wonderful!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the show during the cell saga, gohan would have a hard time tranforming in the ROSAT while training with goku. He would be very tired after trying. I have a new way to implement transformations to make it closer to the show.

Ki would increase with PL. The higher the PL, the more ki you have. Now in order to transform, instead of simply pressing Z, you would have to hold z. While you hold Z, a charging bar would appear. While you hold the charge bar, your ki would drain. If you try transforming and you run out of ki, then you would have a tired animation. Such as trunks and gohan trying to be ssj and they couldnt. If you're able to fully charge the charging bar, you would succesfully be transformed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. I really like this idea. It would make transing a bit more interactive. Good job, man!

Best answers
:\ it's the same thing now but with a tired animation... Transing still takes ki, (and ki goes up with pl as it is now).. in the end.. as i said, all you are doing is adding a tired animation for when and if you don't succeed.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It sounds like my Transforming thread. :\ But yah, just like what Ultima2_freeze said, it's the same thing except with a tired animation. The only thing he is INCORRECT on is the KI increases with powerlevel. This is not entirely true. KI increases when you transform, not when your powerlevel grows.

Best answers
wow gr8 idea :D and as your holding down z and transorming and have a pl 1.000.000 (with gohan or trunks) and youd first slowly power up to 1.300.000 and then become a ssj with 2.000.000. gr8 thinking there imkongkong

Best answers
Nice idea with a bar. It's better than when you're attacking someone who's transforming, he presses descend and suddenly teleports away. This idea could be a cool little feature.

Best answers
:) I think transformations should be kinda like advanced melee (but faster... like the way it's being changed to) :D

A set of arrows are thrown across your screen at a high speed (no randoms) and you have to get them aLL in order to transform :D. People couldn't create a script either, because it's not designated key hits... it's random arrows :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate that idea..... It's retarted, I don't think ESF's transformation want's to end up like DMZ's

*edit* That was to ultima

Best answers
... The way i said it is not like DMZ at all. Seeing how DMZ is just left and right clik on the mouse. Whilst this is a series of random arrows across your screen. (so i'm not sure where u got off it was like DMZ) :p :D :D nt tho :D :tired:

o_o
o_o
o_o
o_o

Best answers
anything but that :( esf is a fast asskickin game. the last thing you need is 30 min to catch the right arrows to transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the arrows were mentioned a while back in another transformation thread. Oh and this is almost like my idea. There are some more things in mine, but besides that it's the same.

Best answers
i like the idea with the arrows.. it could be like the advanced melee.. it should be random arrows each time you try to transform. And if you got very little ki the random sign could appear, and slowly as you get a higher PL you should be able to see more of the arrows instead of the random-sign.. And mabe as you get higher PL there could also be less arrows to press. hope you understand what i mean.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, no more arrows. I dont want to live to see the day where esf becomes ddr in every single way. Either charging the trans bar, or just leave it the way it is. Maybe lower level trans require you only to press z, while higher level trans require some sort of charging.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Please, no more arrows. I dont want to live to see the day where esf becomes ddr in every single way. Either charging the trans bar, or just leave it the way it is. Maybe lower level trans require you only to press z, while higher level trans require some sort of charging.
I think that trans require charging regardless of your PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course people would transform at the set PL. With this idea, people wouldn't try to transform without a reason if they're lower than the PL needed. Thus im suggesting that 1/10 times you try to transform and you're lower than the PL needed, you will transform.

The 1/10 fraction would grow larger depending on much lower you PL is comparably to the needed PL to transform.

So if you have 1,600,000 PL, it would be 1/10 chance to transform. if you have 1,000,000, it would be 1/16 chance. So people could transform prematurely but would be at a lottery chance of actually doing it.

So if they charge the bar, and they run out of ki without transforming, they would be tired because they tried transforming prematurely.

Best answers
Hmm, that seems pointless to me, why should you try if someone is trying to melee or beam you and when you only have a 1/6 chance? Personally I thought about just holding Z when you want to transform (when at the set PL or above) and if you let the button go before the bar is full, you won't transform and would be tired.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u can take the chance for a premature transformation.. u can always try when no1 is attacking you.. for instance one on one servers.. or if its a team mode.. your team mates can attack while youre in the shadows tryin

Best answers
And what about trans-killing? already its being spammed ass hel and with that idea it will take longer to trans, its a good idea dont get me wrong, but this would be a prob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't diserve to trans anyway so it's not that bad. But this suggestion makes trans PL almost pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom