Best answers
well this is the first real wallpaper that i have really tried to make I think it turns out pretty good take a look for yourselves

Edit: BTW this was a wallpaper i made for redsaiyan in case you couldnt tell o_O

comments and crits are welcome

Best answers
Whoa! If it were blue and had the word MyStiX instead of redsaiyan.. that would be my backround for sure!! Nice! I love it.. damn.. err.. it looks so damn professional!:shocked:

Make more!:laff:

:rolleyes:

Best answers
nice, a little bit to cluttery u need less on it.. good job

Best answers
looks good man, cept, maybe cut down on the scan lines, maybe have them fade out somewhere. I don't know, I'm not good at backgrounds so...

Best answers
hmm it aint bad, the scanlines could go tho...
its a very good wallpapr, but im sure u would be able to add something extra to it... good job

Best answers
CRAP! Bad effects, terrible color, looks like toothpaste art, and a total waste of time.

I give it a :no: and a 0/10.

Try again.

Best answers
dont flame my fu.cking topics because you are mad about something that was said in another one

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
CRAP! Bad effects, terrible color, looks like toothpaste art, and a total waste of time.

I give it a :no: and a 0/10.

Try again.
what's with u today...?

give some constructive comment instead of flaming as bad as that....

Best answers
I'm not flaming, I'm criticising. What, do you want me to go "it's nice", like everybody else? It's not nice. It's trash. I'm pointing out what's wrong. :rolleyes:

It is constructive comments. I told him exactly what's wrong with it.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur telling him all the things that are wrong, instead of that u could say, well that is not bad that is neither, try to do that different and that different..

besides, I don't think ur being realistic, it looks more like ur offending the person rather then the artwork..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now now, stop the flaming.

Quicksurfer, the filter is there for a reason. Don't avoid it like that.

Vegeta's Briefs, you should know better than that. I have no idea what happened between you two but it ends here.

Wallpaper looks nice although it is a little cluttered. Maybe shrink the size of the 3d shape a little? Also, try adding a little border around the text, just to see if it looks betetr or not.

Edit: Gah 2 people posted before me! I guess what I say still stands though.

Best answers
Originally posted by QuickSurfer
dont flame my fu.cking topics because you are mad about something that was said in another one
Dude, this is about crits right? Then shes just giving you her honest opinion. Geez if you didn't want this then you should have not asked for crits. When some one says they don't like it all the mods automatically think it's flamming. What are we supposed to do like everything? If you ask for crits be prepared for the best and worst. Were all not little angels who have only good things to say.

Anyways, I like the colors but don't like the shapes, kinda looks like blood.

Best answers
VB smells like gone off fish sticks

ITS NOT FLAMING!!! its critisism :O

/me flamasism spams

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well he asked for crits but instead of calling it crap people can instead put in better or nicer terms that they would need to revise their work, maybe he worked hard on it? or maybe VB has a grudge from another thread:rolleyes:

I actually like teh textures you did on it! Good job, a tad bit repetitive, but decent!
(now that wasn't so hard was it?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok one mor stupid comment and I close this tread. I will also warn and recommend for banning anyone who breaks the ruls fro now on. This is far too stupid to go on.

Best answers
hmm, Vegeta, can I see a wallpaper you have made that can compare with his? When you produce a Wallpaper of that quality, you can speak. Until then, don't trash people's work. You have people make sigs for you, until you make your own, i suggest u don't criticize people's work.

I still think its good, just lose the scan lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom