💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made this wp for my desktop and decided to show it because it's good enough imo. Don't dish it because I used my old style, just tell me if you like it and why :eek:

Best answers
hmmm I see what your doing and yes i like your wp your old style looks either like-hand drawing or darker :p

and its redish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very coool wallpaper, if i did not have a ultra-133t Chobits wallpaper i would use yours :D

Best answers
well....i guess i'll let the fact that this must be the 100th wallpaper made with this exact style slide......but one thing that ruins it is the low quality images of ryoko.....find some Cels or something and redo it.....but for what it is...its good o_O

Best answers
man you are like a workhorse :p

you bust out like 3 wallpapers a day :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good but the one main picture is kind of grainy, not the greatest one you could have used.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to do some wallpapers that don't involve ryoko (not to hate on ryoko) like maybe some tekken :) or trigun

Retired
Best answers
the thing that bothers me is the low quality pic of ryoko, for the rest its ok :)

Best answers
i agree, i am getting sick of ryoko wallpapers. :(
you must be running out of ryoko pics by now :D

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pfft I knew he couldnt keep it up. :p I like it. It just is getting old.

Best answers
ok, i am going to be honest. i havent liked many of your wallpapers. they all have the same style, which is the soft, beginner look. maybe it's just my style, but it seems to cheery and bright to me. and it doesnt seem like you put much effort into each one because they look the same, and you make so many so fast. just try to put more time into making each one more individual and try new styles.

also, no offence to any of you, but you aren't giving good comments. you are just saying how good you think it is, instead of saying how he can improve it, etc.

well i hope this has helped you out, and i hope to see some nice work from you soon

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pretty much agree with sonic. Try doing new styles, and don't always do Ryoko. It gets boring when I come to the forum to see four new Ryoko wallpapers. Mix it up a little.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really don't know how long i've been telling him that oO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
I made this wp for my desktop and decided to show it because it's good enough imo. Don't dish it because I used my old style, just tell me if you like it and why :eek:
Why do I even bother....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko, that's like saying "dont diss this because its crap"

:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's saying don't just say omg its the same style, you need to change... which most people did.....

Major chane with the image and lyrics. Hope you think its better.

Best answers
o_o I like it.:yes:

Its true its your old style, but i still like the way its layed out and pictures are blended together (remember I could probly never do this :cry: ) anyway i like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom