💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S all u ******s that felt the need to tell ryoko what do to do, changeing stlyes or not use ryoko can die untill u can do better

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking great Ryoko. I really like the red. Makes it look dark and gothic. Which may not best describe Tenchi Muyo. But I still like it.

Great job.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tepus, I already have :D (in my eyes anyway)

Besides he's my brother and i'll taunt him as much as I like, he knows I'm joking :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True that it doesn't suit Tenchi Muyo!, but it does suit Ryoko. She is half demon remember.

Best answers
Looks pretty good. Maybe change the right pic so it becomes more of the main pic of the wallpaper. Like making it an other color than red or less red and more gray. good job though

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice Ryoko I like the red black colours you choosen for this piece and also instead of just focusing on Ryoko you focused on the whole group. Very well done.

Best answers
well even though it still is the same old style I think for what it is it looks way better without those 2 low-qual pics that were on there before......but I still think this style has been just about beaten to death :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good job. Although I'm sick of all the Ryoko pics and is it the same font as the rest of them ifn ot it almost is.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... if people say : "It's the same old style" it's not like a wallpaper could be bad when ur using an old style...

I think it's a master piece and that u used the same good style isn't a bad thing about it

I wouldn't know how u could improve it to be honest, it's very good, alltough I would like to see a new style from u, it doesn't make this wallpaper less. But like I said very good work

grtz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom