New Wallpaper I made

Best answers
ur getting heaps better :),
the wallpaper has alot of potential, i think it just needs better quality images, a nicer interface ( where those lil images are sitting ) and maybe a lil something extra to the background, like maybe a lighting effect or something making the left side of the background fade to darkness.
If you wanna get good at making interfaces for ur backgrounds fiddle around with the shape tool. Play around with it set to "fill pixels" and fiddle around with its blending mode and opacity. for advanced and iregular shapes use create and stroke/fill paths.
once again, its got alot of potential to be a great wallpaper :D

Best answers
the bg is ok, but the pictures need lots of work. low quality is definately a NEGATIVE when it comes to art. just work on that and youll be set

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I'll take all this into consideration and make another one tomorrow ^^ *Addicted*

eaz135 said:
ur getting heaps better ,
the wallpaper has alot of potential

thnx ^^

Best answers
i a full noob when it comes to backrounds like that.
i reckon the backround looks ausome how do u do it, what program???

Retired
Best answers
hmm to be honest, it's too 'busy' and detailed. that it gave me a headache when I looked at it. I like nice and clean backgrounds to be honest, with low detail. also the cut-out job on sasuke can be better. and use same quality pictures.

I don't think it's that bad, it's a good start anyway. but I think a lot of things can be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Anyone know wher I can find some good quality Naruto pics?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty decent. The first thing you need to do is use better quality pictures. Another thing is that the middle seems to be pretty empty compared to the sides. Usually icons are on the left, so I like to have a wallpaper with withe the same amount of stuff evenly spaced throughout the whole thing, or to have less stuff on the sides, or at least the left side, with more in the middle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The backround is pretty simple simple because they make tons of tutorials on that one. And the pictures need lots of work and better quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what I did wrong and I can't believe I did what I did. WIthout thinking, I used pictures, normal pics. This time, I'll be using cels so they'll be WAY better quality, and I'll make the bg a little more simpler than.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
def find some better quality pics, and maybe put a boarder around those inset pics (i guess that is what u'd call em)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ewe, don't post on this one anymore, that wallpaper was just a learning experience, that's why it's so horrible >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom