new wallpaper by yours truely

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As usual, you bring good flow with a great image. I'm not a big fan of the rainbow effect, though.

7/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, pretty awsome...but if you made a Kingdom Hearts WP... does that mean that new one came out...? :O TELL ME!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really like it, the arrows don't do it for me at all. And the stock is low quality, plus, it has a hell of a lot of lighting on the stock, with no lighting source on the wallpaper. I do, however, think it would make a good wp, because of the bg color and how plain it is. But you could've colored a few of the arrows to match the stock, would've really looked better.

Best answers
its ok id give it a 5/10 the firey purple thing just doesnt do it for me.....maybe it it was darker and more blackish to match teh game but not that....also the bg imo doesnt fit the game stock what so ever it really could be changed

Best answers
Unless you drew that image yourself, its not gonna fly. Its a bunch of arrows with a stock... Sorry, but i'd expact that from a 13 year old that just gets started not you.

I dont even like the "flow" of it. Yes its simple which is my choice of work aswell, but theres a fine line between simple and nothing. And this is nothing. So sorry, but this doesnt take the cake.

Best answers
Stock way to colorful for such a color dead background imo.
I think you can do much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the stock is low quality
i think ya need to get yours eyes checked there buddy.

u r right it is a stock with arrows.....so whats your point? i didnt make it to be artistic in anyway i made it to be a wallpaper thats functional. when i make something to be artistic ill say so. untill then this just something i did for a new wall, and i put it up incase anyone else wanted it.

Retired
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Unless you drew that image yourself, its not gonna fly. Its a bunch of arrows with a stock... Sorry, but i'd expact that from a 13 year old that just gets started not you.

I dont even like the "flow" of it. Yes its simple which is my choice of work aswell, but theres a fine line between simple and nothing. And this is nothing. So sorry, but this doesnt take the cake.

i second that

Best answers
hmm ¬_¬ i dunno what u guys r complaining about dosent seem to be anything wrong with it at all.. Look at your own sigs before u make harsh comments like that. Nice work

8/10

-SaN

Best answers
Gonadz said:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay for photoshop shape rape o/. Thats pretty much all this is...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:

Quoted for truth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and u notice i havent once argued with what anyone has said about this wall. so if u ganna say something along the lines of it has 0 anything then just save the post cause its already been stated and im not ganna dispute it

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I give him an A for effort, that's a lot of arrows. I honestly think it mostly flows very well.

Best answers
Who gives a **** if there's a bunch of arrows, everyones work is just a bunch of something isn't it? The point is he made a wallpaper that looks good, that's all that matters

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
i think ya need to get yours eyes checked there buddy.

u r right it is a stock with arrows.....so whats your point? i didnt make it to be artistic in anyway i made it to be a wallpaper thats functional. when i make something to be artistic ill say so. untill then this just something i did for a new wall, and i put it up incase anyone else wanted it.
Seconded, the pic is high qual although maybe a tad bit too bright.

Overall it looks nice. :]

I'll agree with you that anyone who thinks that you have to put a great deal of effort and originalty into something to make it look good is waisting their breath here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really like it because of the stock, but the arrows remind me of WIfe Swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom