[Old PotW] New Vids yall

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I never mentioned anything about the release.I was just wondering why the cape was not blowing:yes:
Swing and a miss.. The reason the game isn't released yet, is because it isn't finished. Because it isn't finished, you have things like the cape not blowing in the wind.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
oh.ok
:shocked:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny thing is that im 14 and my dad would kill me if i download anything on his computer but if i could i would
Then you will never be allowed to play ESF Final. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA

Though it would be animations needed I believe due to no ragdoll system. It's more or less an Eyecandy thing.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just wanted to say those explosions are pretty amazing compared to what we had before. And still Half life 1.

Nice day/night too. Im assuming theres gonna be a command to have only day or only night also.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just wanted to say those explosions are pretty amazing compared to what we had before. And still Half life 1.

Nice day/night too. Im assuming theres gonna be a command to have only day or only night also.
Set by map, not by server.

Best answers
all explosions are really awesome! and the sounds of these seems really loud and clear. good job! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom