new video release... Char' Introducing...

Best answers
Its a video which introduce you for all the chars in esf...
for more info or if you wanna download it
click on link
>> Link For Video <<

Should i post this in "newbie central" or here ? o_o

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
O_O transkiller !11!11 XD

that buu song was super funny :D but most of the music was ... bad choosen for my taste. thought the video was fun to watch :)

gj

Best answers
Yea i thought about make a video where oy see buu fly in a choclate world where all players was candy XD but it stick to the dreams... i admit i had problems find some good songs for each char...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Krillin came up and I heard Freestyler, I laughed.

"..straight from the top of my dome.."

Krillin's bald. So he has a 'dome'. Get it?

Maybe I'm making it into a joke where none was intended, but it still made me laugh. x3

Trunks' music was a bad choice though.. freaking Crazy Frog. @_@

The movie is pretty nice, but I very much doubt newbies would use it. It's full of spelling mistakes which might confuse new people (Even if English isn't your primary language, it's still confusing), and the file was like, 300 mb. Not everyone is gonna download that, especially not after they've just downloaded a 200+ MB ESF installer. @_@ So I'm not sure what this was intended for, but if it was to educate n00bs, then I think it's a nice try, but it could be improved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mean to be a jerk, but that was pretty awful...

You didn't cover everyone's skills and abilities very well. Pretty much it was just "lets see what attack I can spam and make the public smile!"

Best answers
when i came to trunks i had no idea what music track i should pick so i just picked something.... and yea the krillin thing was kind a fun XD

I know i haven't coved all the skills... you see ppl are so dumb that they dont understand anything.. like... "Dont move i need to test an attack on you" or things like that... they keep jump around and so on.. i did tried -.-''
if you try see the place where i made disc with krillin.. the main thing was that i should kill vegeta.. but he keept jump around -.-'' so i killed the other guy...
and about the spell mistakes i think i left a note in the "more details" link... cant remeber now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom