new Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Vegeta never actually transform into a USSJ, it's the so called second grade SSJ.
When Trunks transforms into a USSJ his eyes disappear and his much bulkier than Vegeta

Best answers
sorry but its not right....

Vegeta reached this stage in the room of spirit and time like Trunks did but Vegeta wasn't so stupidly to use it against cell

I think its USSJ Vegeta

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta was never shown going USSJ.

The only character who goes USSJ and -fights-, is Trunks.

Goku BRIEFLY goes USSJ in the room of spirit and time, but he never fights anybody with it.

Vegeta goes from normal--SSJ, Super Vegeta, Majin(SSJ2), SSJ2. The end.

Best answers
iam pretty sure vegeta could go USSJ back in the cell saga if he wanted too, but he choose not to because he knows the speed penalties that it had, trunks though was foolish not knowing that, so he pushed for it all the way and got his ass whooped, goku went to that stage as well in the room of spirit and time, but it wasnt right for him so he never did it agian

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you just hear what I said?

Vegeta wasn't USSJ when he fought Cell, he was just "Super Vegeta."

Going beyond that, would be USSJ.

Did Vegeto go beyond that? No, because he knew it's weaknesses.

Anyway, this is completely irrelevant to the thread.

I wish Veggeto would post some updates, but, *shrug*, I'm happy knowing it will eventually come out and we'll be able to enjoy his work.

Best answers
sailor alea....... I said Vegeta reached this lvl (its true) but in the Cell fight he didn't use it because its too weak (he said that in the series) :)

Best answers
Omg another USSJ thread. USSJ is not a "listed form" its a "thought up form/rank" just to be categorized as a form. The only forms there are in DBZ is SSJ, SSJ2, and SSJ3

Trunks never called himself SUper Trunks
Vegeta called himself Super Vegeta
Cell stated it was just "powering up" more.

So it would really be, "Powered up SSJ" or SSJ to the 2nd power)vegeta's super vegeta( and ssj to the 3rd power )Trunks SSJ buffed up power up(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
carl...what relevence does that have here? let people call it what they are used to call it...stop boning up on dragonball z which is just a cartoon (a good one) but none the less, a cartoon. so stop criticizing peoples interpritations of it.

sv, ive spoken to you on msn, but ill say it here too, good job :)

Best answers
Meant to be constructive critisism from how i see it as a whole, not dissin or flamin.

1. shoulders look 2 skinny from side view
2. no1 wants to see his penis
3. he has a gut
4. toes a bit small?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no1 wants to see his penis
whats wrong with you people??? oO...i dont care...i mean, if his penis is disturbing you then dont look at it...
the model is done, thanks for all the crits but im finished, done, not working on it anymore...

here are some pics i made, they are all updated and finished:

now im gonna assign it, then me and killmore will redo some animations...and it will be released, just be patient guys :)

Best answers
I love em (o_O addicted to vegeta). Hope my skins turn out as well as yours have, really sexy stuff.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you going to make a pink-shirt "BADMAN" version by any chance, Super?

Pics look great--good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great work sv! if you need help then i´m in!
sorry for your gohans i accidently deleted the saiyaman one :(but the others are done

Best answers
lol well its kinda like telling us not to look at the big M on his forehead... u just kinda do...

Best answers
that smile looks like zeq2's Majin Vegeta's........ cept urs is MUCH betta in terms of skin accuracy and detail

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you going to make a pink-shirt "BADMAN" version by any chance, Super?
well, yea i will, but not from this model...im gonna make the pink shirt one from scratch.

lol well its kinda like telling us not to look at the big M on his forehead... u just kinda do...
i dont understand :/

Best answers
yeal lordkillmore i really hope ur gonna make good stuff on the anim like for the super vegetto swoop :p and more :p please do some Supa animation for the special combo :d and really supa great model super vegeto especialy the armor :d i cant w8 thats so great !! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom