Best answers
Well, I thought I'd make my own Majin Vegeta, Since I love him :) ..
Here's my WIP .. I'll be Done TOmorrow :p ..
The modell credits go to Turk If I remember correctly, Only the skin is mine, the skinmapps are still ESF's privat thing . lol .

What u guys think so far ?

almostdeleted

A
Looks pretty good but when He wore that suit his muscles werent very detailed, the shirt was tight, but not that tight.

Best answers
yeah his abbs are to tight, and his chest muscles so ease off ón them and he'll look good so far

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far really looks great, but the shirt defines his muscles too much, way more than the show. But if you want to do your own thing, go for it, it looks great.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give his shirt wrinkles, not abs ;P

Best answers
Looking good, I commented on AIM so :p Just fix up the abs and its fine *BTW DODStudios/Your Host seems to be down*

Best answers
Thanks ppl. But I want em that way ^_^ ..
Cuzz every other Majin Vegeta reskin/edit dosen't show abs, So It's lovley this way :p .

Best answers
I can't animate, so no
But if a freelancer animator likes it , I'll let em animate it .

Best answers
majin SSj3 goku: He used Adobe Photoshop 7.0(?) I believe, You need to buy the program.. Check Http://www.adobe.com for prices and to see what it offers.

Best answers
One thing I've noticed about your technique is that muscles are done perfectly! I really like this update, You even fixed the abs! Good job, I expect to see more and better soon ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH yeah. That looks A LOT better from your original.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice improvement! ^_^ Way better now let's see how you do the body and the head.

Best answers
sam miller, Shut the **** up. its okay to say its ugly but don't say you suck you ****ing retard, 10 bucks says you can't do half that good.

*Sorry about the profanity*

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sam miller said:
no it sux ass the hair isnt right man you SUCK
Prehaps you could be a little more considerate. You may hate the model or skin per say, but telling him that he sucks is just wrong. Grow up.

Btw: I love the skin, its great to see that your trying to be more original then just doing the standard look for Majin Vegeta. Keep it up

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats really nice! just a tiny q, have you skinned the gloves yet? i hope the answer is no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom