New Update!!!

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Man i Underatand you guys...Every time if i want to make any map for UT2004 or animation..It takes hours even day's,month's but those noobish idiot's don't even know what coding is......

BTW: Nice update....Sometimes Crashing...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I believe those crashes might get resolved in th next update, as long the team knows what is causing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long the team knows what is causing it.
We do, it is infact Leprachauns. Masta was a bit of a **** on st. patricks day, and bunted one across a bar. And then he swore revenge on Masta, but Masta just giggled and then DJ-Ready threw a barstool at the Leprachaun, and GG broke down crying as I held his head over a toilet so he could "feel better". All this happening whilst Cold Steel and Kongkong were in another stall "celebrating" and harSens was taping them.

So anyways, to make a long story short, the Leprachaun got all his little buddies and they jamp inside the latest build of ESF, and every now and then they grab it and yank it as hard as they can, thus resulting in a crash. So hopefully by the next release we'll have fixed the bug, either by coding, or ghostbusters.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thats kinda our job to find that out sky ^^
Hence I said "As long the team knows what is causing it", I never did said they should figure it out, did I? :)

Mog

Best answers
lmao kama. :D

Well anyway... back to the new update:
Under new features, it says "Steam menu icon"... but that feature hasn't been added yet...

The liblist.gam file has the "icon" parameter added now, but the icon file (esf.tga) wasn't included in the patch.
(just in case... Steam menu icon needs to be: 16x16 px, 24 bit, .TGA image format ...and also from my experience it seems to need to be uncompressed too?)

It's nice that C18's sounds are precached now... but how come the Ginyu and Guldo sounds aren't too?
I can't even remove the C18 sound folder from my precache plugin yet, because ESF doesn't precache her destructodisc sounds.
She needs it precached because she still has Krillins voice for destructo disc (seeing as the krillin and generic destructodisc_charge.wav's are still round the wrong way...) :rolleyes:

The new Ki-blob explosion and ps pumping sounds are a nice addition though. :yes:

Best answers
ZOMG UPDATE GIMME!!

lol i never see anyone playin 1.3 beta anymore =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom