New Type of Aura for 1.3 Poll

What type of aura to make?

• Keep the current 1.2 version

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • A flowing aura with the waves going up

Votes: 148 69.2%
  • something like DBZ: Ultimate Battle 22 ( PSX )

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • a mix of everything

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty!
Im gonna try and make a new bad monkey Aura for 1.3, I wanna know what sort of aura you guys want. choose from the poll on what you guys think I should make

Best answers
Im gonna try and make a new bad monkey Aura for 1.3, I wanna know what sort of aura you guys want. choose from the poll on what you guys think I should make
it should look like darksun´s aura or darksun´s animated aura (found on esf-world) only with flowing up effect thats all.thats everything you need to make a damn awesome aura effect.every other style would make it look stupid,just look at esf 1.2´s crappy standard aura.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A flowing aura, with waves going up. This represents dbz in the best way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ja, somthing like the one i did a while back would look good, just make it better of course ;O
video (right click/save target as)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LIKE IF U DO OF EVERYTHING SOMETHING! ^^ I think that would be betta!

Best answers
make it flowing, just like in the anime. I think that would look best ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So U will like it like ult.22 ? or?
Thats what u meant right? Because i allreay thought that the flowing up is the same then if u get the one of Ult. 22? what the different? :scared:

Best answers
no it has to be just like darksuns aura only with up flowing ki!!!hahaha!go and ask darksun for permission and then try to change it to flowing upwards!
and which ub22 arua is meant?the yellow shield one?or the small stupid power up aura which doesnt even look a small bit like the ones in dbz(maybe in db but not dbz)?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try one of the mugen auras, has more dbz feeling in it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no HL wont be able to handle such high quality sprites i think, Zeq II is cellshaded too, so it looks way better then just 3d models, Anyway if u could make a really nice flowing upwards aura....i would hug you (ermmmm nvm) a really sm000000thy flowing aura

Majin Prince said:
Ultimate Battle 22 "auras" were a joke.
lol everything about battle 22 was a joke, no wonder they got a 1.2 from Gamespot....those graphics....huh *shivers*

Best answers
try one of the mugen auras
everything in mugen was made by fans or ripped from other games,mugen is just a engine.so which chars exactly do you mean or post a pic with the chars you mean.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The people in mugen came with specific sprites for auras and stuff. So it wasnt engine specific. Like dustman said.
DiZ said:
can they do something like zeq2?
Theyre using a sprite, but Darktooth is going to model one. An optional sprite would be nice, but Id rather see darktooth work his magic and make a modeled, flowing upwards aura.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, in zeq2 we are using sprite although if in HL we could use animated texturs it could be awesome, but we cant ;/
anyway, i think an aura that flowing upwards will be cool! but it needs to be done right and im sure you'll do best ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it flow, that will be rad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats a sugest... Couldnt u make 2 versions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom