Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks great ingame but his pants/legs are to long and his upper body to short, so i should change that (and give him pupils :p)

almostdeleted

A
Thiers a big hole in the side of the ssj leg. just telling you.

Best answers
This model is the greatest trunks model (exept for Pro's :fight: )
there are only a few things you can do to make it even better
you should definately shorten the legs , on your pic it looks ok but
ingame they're just too long , he also has a hole in one of his legs in ssj form (but its barely noticable ingame)

and the hair is very spiky but thats ok , he had that kinda hair awhile in the series

Awesome model , keep up the great work :yes:

Best answers
Nice job
It's shurly gonna replace mine (after I reskin the eyes I want pupils :p )
U scared me when u said ure gonna leave
THNX god it's not true
U know not everyone is bad in this community :cool:

Best answers
whoa...nice trunks...hehe can't wait for it to to be released..nice work Logan..

Best answers
Originally posted by shadow16
whoa...nice trunks...hehe can't wait for it to to be released..nice work Logan..
Todays your lucky day man, look under the pic in the first post!

Best answers
Originally posted by Sano
This model is the greatest trunks model (exept for Pro's :fight: )
sorry to burst thy bubble but pro didnt make the trunks model yu're talking about, he just took azn's model and added on a jacket. oOoweEe ;D
the one logan made is the same trunks pro has, but edited.
such as the hair and jacket were edited.
so.... :)
have a day
but logan the hair on ssj is too spikey, too straight.
try to add in a dent somewhere ^_^
peace

Best answers
asian you dont have mine, you havnt seen mine, so why are you talking about it?
this has been going on for some time and i just havnt said anything but seeing how your still dumb enought to kick sand in my face, what about your trunks? the one that you did practicly nothing to? you made yours outta someone elses, you didnt skin the hands at all, you did nothing but take pieces of other peoples edits, and you find room to talk about my work. your just a foolish little kid. foolish like your edits. go steal some more work, like YOUR bojack movie gohan, the one you say soccer did the model for, even though its just s-bolts with a reskin job and a jacked normal gohan head form SOMEONE ELSES EDIT, and while your stealing someone elses work steal more wallpapers for your banners, because i think its commical the way you cant open maya or lightwave and DO THEM YOUR SELF. dont consider this a flame, condsider it the reaction to 50 some odd posts about you trashing me for no reason, you said you were leaving but your still around, just get up and leave.
you want to be me with all your edits, your style, and your asian crew, but you cant be me so give up.
in your own words and type style
ill just hit enter after every sentence
and end it with a
peace

Best answers
ok i thought about it.the ape clan,pro,azn(sorta)are all my freinds and i betrayed them all by releasing this.im sorry azn and everyone else,but this model will no longer be released.if i see it ANYWHERE online there will be no more edits from me for a while or most likely EVER so no more azn trunks edits PERIOD.

almostdeleted

A
pr0 is right Asian, that trunks in your sig is by SSJ4 Gogetenks, you just aded brollmans head to it, and a *** sword.. that look bad.. And you say its yours.. And that bg is from deviant art ;-/

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Logan4434
ok i thought about it.the ape clan,pro,azn(sorta)are all my freinds and i betrayed them all by releasing this.im sorry azn and everyone else,but this model will no longer be released.if i see it ANYWHERE online there will be no more edits from me for a while or most likely EVER so no more azn trunks edits PERIOD.
Sad to hear that monkeyman, I would have liked that model.

But your choice and we respect that, *closed* on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom