Credits:
Trunks Head: Mastasurf
Goten Body: God Gundam

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you please show a closer pic with a flatshaded rander...
that looks alot like my gotens body, but dont worry im not acussing you of anything until i see the facts..

EDIT: i think that clears it up :\

Best answers
COLOR

I know the green and the arm colors are wrong, but anything else?

Best answers
Gotenks79 said:
COLOR

I know the green and the arm colors are wrong, but anything else?
did u even ask sv if u could use his goten model for a base?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl give credits to the original skinners.

horrible recoloring job on the pants.
the neck part is skinned. but the chest isnt.
and give credits to esf for their head.

Best answers
erm it looks like you ripped the head off of the original trunks model and pasted it on super vegettos goten, and changed the hue of the skin.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
*stares at the edit thing below his post* i may be mistaken but maybe he JUST added the credits (which is incorrect since he said credits to gg for body but it looks exactly like sv's body). anyhow. face skin doesn't look much like chibi trunks, imo, u should fix that once u learn how to skin =] and the boots should be yellow, i believe.

Best answers
no need to flame. Only way to find out is for him to post a flat shaded version of the trunks, and did you read the first part of my post? I said he's might be using sv's skin.

edit: Let me restate my last statement. He is using sv's skin, so sv still diserves credit. lol I can never forget about those dark creases.

i've had his model for a long time, and I've already seen it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He also forgot to change it to rgb instead of leaving it indexed LOL! :p

Best answers
Raziel, I suppose the term ignorance is bliss works well with you doesn't it?

If you actually had the mental capacity to try LOOKING for Super Vegetto's Goten model, you would see that not only did he rip the body of the model from him, but he even took the skin on the model...he did however changed the colors...sloppily so I might add. Only a moron couldn't see the blatant similarities between the models, and not only that, SV actually posted a reference in his post directly below Gotenks79's post...theres are only two differences, he brought the crotch up, then added new, less accurate arms. You can even tell the arms and the body don't completely match up...you can see that in the first post.

I might not have felt so strongly about it if he didn't rip the skin to boot...and he still failed to give SV any credit...

simply terrible...the fact that you crudely defend him is even worse. The least you can do is refrain from insulting those who are correct...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hands look abit thin in the proportion of the body...but it looks great meanwhile, nice job

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

get that pic down right now!!!!!! ;( ;( ;(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup he is right, skins are exactly the same, models are the same, (the stupid shoulders, no offense but they dont look good =P)
Sigh why cant ppl stop ripping, or give proper credits?!

Best answers
Immaturity... that's the main reason I barely visit these forums anymore. All of you could have better attitudes towards each other.
"OMFG HE RIPPED THAT!" "NO HE DIDN'T YOU F###ING NOOB!"
Lighten up people, and learn some manners for god's sake...

*EDIT: This is not aimed at the sensible ones who are providing decent crits, but everyone who is arguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom