New truck

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK so our fire department was working twards getting a new truck.

Well we got it :p

And i wanted to show you guys some pics :p

It has a kapacity og 5000 liters of water and at maximum ussage shoots out 2400 liters/minute.

It also has a watercanon (or whatever its called in engtlish) thats mountable on the roof.

Pictures are JPG but they are still friggin big.

Anyhow just wanted to share that with you guys ^^

The lastone is amaller due to teh fact that i had to resize it for imageshack ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not the driver. Im just your ordinary firefighter who gets to get realy close to the fire while trying to put it out XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
kewl... My dad was a fire chief for like 25 years and I lived in a Fire Dept my whole life.. twas fun sliding down poles and riding on trucks and helping with grass fires and stuff.

Do you guys also do the American Fire Fighter training?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are a voluntare department. But we have the same training as the others. We only dont get payed and we have less work on our hands ^^

But the rest is the same as everywhere.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Is that your Jaws of Life Generator in the first pic? If it is it kicks our old ones ass.. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this thread wins, so do you grega.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OHNOES THERE'S A FIRE D:!!!!!!! QUICK CALL FIREMAN GREGA TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!! =P.

That's a nice fire truck :). Currently iv'e also seen what some airports in italy are trialing a new firetruck with watercannons and different tires to sustain traveling on land etc so it can go put out plane related fires quickly aswell.

Now, i'm go to start a fire purposely so you have to come out and put it out personally with your new fire truck. Then when your'e not looking I'll sneak into the fire truck and spray you with the water cannon =P.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
OHNOES THERE'S A FIRE D:!!!!!!! QUICK CALL FIREMAN GREGA TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!! =P.

That's a nice fire truck :). Currently iv'e also seen what some airports in italy are trialing a new firetruck with watercannons and different tires to sustain traveling on land etc so it can go put out plane related fires quickly aswell.

Now, i'm go to start a fire purposely so you have to come out and put it out personally with your new fire truck. Then when your'e not looking I'll sneak into the fire truck and spray you with the water cannon =P.
Well youd have to climb to teh roof of the fire truck. Set the canon up. Pkug it in and so on and than hope the driver is friendly enough to give you water ^^

Other than that hiting a person with that thing would literaly blow him away. Not to mention it emptys the whole 5000 liters of water within a fiew minutes ^^

But oh well. As sawid we are voluntare department. Basicly we payed for the truck ourselvs. We have been gathering founds for the past fiew years ^^ Afterall the truck cost 166666?

Oh and THX AxMan :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom