New to the forums :)

Best answers
Hey everyone. I just found this place the other day and I thought it looked pretty cool. To be honest I can't remember how I got here. :laff:

Anyway, I have some questions.

1: I've only played Half-Life once, and it was on the PS2. Didn't like the controlls but I'm guessing they are better on the pc version. My question is, do I need a certain half life game, or just any?

2: About how much can I expect to pay for a half life game?

3: Vegeta, Goku, Trunks, Gohan, Krillin, Cell, Buu, and Frieza are in the game now right? Are there any plans to add more characters like Brolly, Androids(16/17/18, etc), Radditz, and so on? I've been reading the forums a bit and you can re-skin the default characters to others right? Would it matter which character you replace? First thing I want to do is make/download a skin for Brolly and Android 17. :)

Any answers you can give me would be appreciated. ;)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the Forums.
Obey the rules, like no spamming or flaming.
Do what the moderators and Administrators say.
Respect every other member, regardless of how much they try to start fights.

Those are just some basics for you to follow. Now on to your questions...

1)The original Half-Life will do fine, as well as the retail counterstrike.

2)You can find Half-Life in most local game stores for around 10 to 20 American Dollars.

3)More characters may come in later versions, but don't expect any in the upcoming beta 1.1.

Have a great time here!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!
Yes, Half-Life Game of the Year Edition will work, thats what I got. :D

Best answers
Yes, Half-Life Game of the Year Edition will work
Thanks. :) I'm gonna be getting HL GotYE and Tribes 2 from Amazon.com. Though I'm a bit dubious about it since last time I ordered from there the CD Key I got was "already used". :\

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hmm well if it is already in use, best bet is to state a complaint to whoever you got it from, since it is never good to pay for something you cannot use.

Best answers
Well I just ordered Half life and Tribes 2 from Amazon.com. In total it came to about $31. Not bad for two games + all the mods you can get for them. :)

I keep feeling like I did something wrong though. I couldn't print the order page but it said if I included the order number and my email that'd be fine too. Hmm. Ah well, I guess I'm just being paranoid. o_O

Best answers
I just thought of something. How big are the maps in this game? I hope they aren't too small. :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The maps are really big, some are made sall purposely, but they are perfect size for dukin it out!

Best answers
yeah, they maps in esf are very nice but a bit buggy

main thing i dun like it if u hit the celing you can like see through everything

thats nothing major though,

enjoy and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom