New TMNT trailer..

Should little bits fly up in the when powering up on the ground?

• Yes that would be tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No that would be stuid!

• Mabye I can't make up my mind!

• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It looks decent, it's retaining it's darker story from the comics, just they need to ditch the whole pizza thing =/

Best answers
But that's what made the turtles so typical.. Surf/skate-dudes hooked on pizza :(

I'm pretty sure that if they'd got rid of the pizza, a lot of old-school diehard fans of the series would scream and fart at the director.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Quite the contrary, the old school fans would rejoice, the thing is, in the comics the turtles weren't all pizza freaks and dropping lame one liners as much as they did when it was dumbed down by Hollywood to make the series more family-oriented.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you guys feel about the "cowabunga"?

Best answers
Quite the contrary, the old school fans would rejoice, the thing is, in the comics the turtles weren't all pizza freaks and dropping lame one liners as much as they did when it was dumbed down by Hollywood to make the series more family-oriented.
Well, I only remember TMNT from the animated series, because the comics never reached Belgium, so I don' really know how the comics are =)

I think they just went for a healthy mix of both comics and series here.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, I only remember TMNT from the animated series, because the comics never reached Belgium, so I don' really know how the comics are =)

I think they just went for a healthy mix of both comics and series here.
Yea, I know what you mean, and it's not insanely dumbed down as the 2nd and 3rd movies were, which is good, so I'm looking forward to it.

And Bolteh, I will walk to belgium right now and give you the comics.

I will bring joy to Belgium.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Michaelangelo: [while Leonardo slices the pizza] Yes, friends, the new tubo ginsu. Wa-hoo! It dices, it slices, and it makes French fries and three different...
[a pizza slice lands on Splinter's head]
Michaelangelo: WHOOPS.
Splinter: Kids.

Pizza is their thing lols
I love this movie already, cant wait to see it.

Turtles will always be in my blood Y_Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom