New TimeChamber map bug

Best answers
On ESF_Timechamber whenever you blow up the hourglasses holding the green sand, a green rod is still leftover. (It's the part that's supposed to be the trickling sand going down the hourglass). Just thought you might want to know that :)

Edit - Also on the map ESF_OWTourn, I believe you guys accidentally left out the environment skybox gfx. When playing the map, the skybox appears to only use the default HL1 desert skybox, whereas I believe this is supposed to look like space. I'll keep updating more map bugs if I find them ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
thanks for letting us know but next time use the edit button instead of double posting please.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaberClash said:
On ESF_Timechamber whenever you blow up the hourglasses holding the green sand, a green rod is still leftover. (It's the part that's supposed to be the trickling sand going down the hourglass). Just thought you might want to know that :)

Edit - Also on the map ESF_OWTourn, I believe you guys accidentally left out the environment skybox gfx. When playing the map, the skybox appears to only use the default HL1 desert skybox, whereas I believe this is supposed to look like space. I'll keep updating more map bugs if I find them ;)
The hourglass thing would be Ready giving the glass HP and probably making the sand without a bounding box (right?)

As for the skybox thing. Its there. Its just in need of a rename. I changed the name in mine so that i have the correct skybox ^^

So GO ME :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom