NEW TEAM-MELEE CONCEPT

Best answers
OK LISTEN VERY CLOSE CUZ THIS MELEE ALONE COULD FREAKIN CHANGE ESF's TEAM MODE DRAMATICLLY!

I heard There was buddy system or something being made for captain ginyu's transformations. They may want to pull some ideas from here.

Team Attacks/Helps:

How It would work
Ok Lets say me and a team-mate of mine met up somewhere on the map and we wanted to team up an fight everyone on the other team.

-Here is the Cool part that puts the USE button to use-
I would simply go to my teammates back and press the USE BUTTON and NOW WE ARE IN ***TEAM BATTLE MODE*** I have no control over my character BUT my team made DOES KINDA!

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS AFter I press THE USE BUTTON.
1) i cant move my person or control him until i press E again
2) I can still look aaround where ever i want with my mouse
3) What ever My partner does I DO!! if he powers up, I power up , IF he swoops forward, my character swoops forward!!!! Basicly my character tails His character and copies him MOVE FOR MOVE !! blow for blow!
4) If he charges a gen beam my character charges a gen beam an floats to the side abit so my character can shoot his around my partner.shoots curved ki blobs so that my blobs dont hit my partner but go around him and hit the target he's aiming at
6)ALSO THIS **TEAM BATTLE MODE** enables 4 hits in a row!!! Lets say my
5) FOr Ki blobs my character would only shoot the right click ki blob that partner hit someone with basic melee 2 times i could break OFF while he's still swooping by pressing E. THEN i COULD begin swooping again to hit THe guy he just hit another 2 times!!! AND IF I KNOCKD HIM TO THE GROUND WE COULD DELIVER SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE Together witih our BEAMS!!!
OMG THIS WOULD BE awsome and WOULD UP THE amount OF teamwork USED IN TEAM mode
7) IF Im hit with melee or a strong beam the link up is broken .. same result if my partner is hit. And if were hit at the right angle we crash into each other.
8) if you press e to break off you dont just stop... you drift. so if your partner was swooping and you pressed e again you'de still be moving in the same direction but you'de be falling!
OMG THIS IS AWSOME!! IMAGINE THE TRICKS you 2 could pull off IF you was fighting like this you could easily out manuever and trick 1 person This would also ADD A WHOLE NEW KINDA OF MATCH CALLED 2vs2's instead of just 1v1s!

and it would give an entirely new feal to a 2 vs 1

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be a ki saver, witch is a good idea, though I could see it being abused. Now we'll say "OMG YOU n00b, STOP BEING A CHEAPO AND RUNNING AWAY WITH YOUR TEAM MATE >:'(".

Best answers
i doubt it will be spammed because it takes both players to stand still and that takes great cooperation during a fight.... and maybe their could be a time barrier.. If its possible to be spammed..

Time bar

AFter connecting a time bar appears when filled up it represents 15 seconds, when empty it represents 0 seconds.

After the break up the player can rejoin any player he likes as long as his time bar isn't full..

If his time bar hits maximum and he's forced to break apart then that player has to wait until his bar hits 0 again before he can team up with anyone

Force Pit Member
Best answers
eh, I do enjoy the idea of teamwork being added into esf, just dont see this idea working out. Someone is always in control of your guy. Doesnt' actualy feel like teamwork, but a buddy system instead.

Instead, there should be easier ways to hit/ throw an enemy into your teammate, then he does a combo onto him, and maybe the teammate can follow up with another combo ( a generic blast) to finish him off.

Personally, i think when you get hit by certain blasts, they give you a knock back, instead of exploding, and all you take is hp damage. Ki blasts are fine for this though.

Best answers
I think i did a bad job explaining this idea.. Let me brief it to ya :p that way you can see the possibilities ^^.

Ok Team-Melee

To team-melee you must first link up with a partner... TO do so you both must stand still and the person who's going to follow press e while near your back side.

Now AFter engaging into Team-Melee you have the option To break off at anytime you want! all you have to do is press E(the use button) again.

now.. The only way the team-Melee would break apart automaticly is this
1) your partner goes into adv melee
2) 1 of you is hit by melee or a strong beam

Ok now that you get my concept Think about this ^^

:::Team Attack:::
Your in Team-meleemode... and Your parter flies into someone with adv melee and starts to sling them around... since he engaged into adv melee you 2 are no longer engaged BUT you 2 are close enough to setup for a team attack. So he can throw the enemy to you and you can swoop and hit the enemy

:::Another team attack:::
With 1 person you can only hit someone with basic melee 2 times ina row BUT with 2 people you can pull off 4 hits in a row! This it how it works^^ while engaged in team-melee-mode your parter hits someone 2 times after the 2nd time.. you can cancel the team-melee at will and go hit the enemy 2 more times allowing a 4 hit combo!!! now just imagine if that last hit knocked the poor guy to the ground you both are still very close to each other and could deliver a SERIOUS amount of ki blobs to his body or even gen beams/balls if you prefer!

:::Another team attack:::

Lets say some guy challenges 2 people on another team.. They could engage into team-mode This would make it harder for him to defeat you both with the right manuevers!! Now IMAGINE THIS! :D The guy swoops at you both while your in team mode your parter swoops right alittle dodge and you decide to break free of team-melee and go up. The guy has now just fallen into a trap! no matter who he hits the other person can hit him back or if he continues to chase 1 the other would be on hot on his tail!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom