New tags

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I'm running out of names for threads so I switched from saying sigs to tags @_~

Erm, new ones, people ask...

How do I make so many..? Well, when something is fun for you, you can just keep goin and it just gets better and better, I dunno, GFX is really fun for me o_O

Why do I make so many? I dunno, same answer as above except I like helping other people and it's fun

ANYWAYS... back to business @_~

C&C appriciated and considered as always

Best answers
I'm really digging the last one with the wolf, something about the colors and blending that makes me like it. Goodjob on all of them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Eh, I'm running out of names for threads so I switched from saying sigs to tags @_~

Erm, new ones, people ask...

How do I make so many..? Well, when something is fun for you, you can just keep goin and it just gets better and better, I dunno, GFX is really fun for me o_O

Why do I make so many? I dunno, same answer as above except I like helping other people and it's fun

ANYWAYS... back to business @_~

this one is really good

this one is really good

this one the eye that is blended i think should be more in the middle for balancing

this one is really good

this one is just... no. sorry it doesnt appeal to me tweety looks all wrong with the ssj hair and his facial expression makes that side distorted

this one is good, except the eyes are yellow making it just... well not only unbalanced in a way but it hurts my eyes

this one i just dont like. his facial expressions are just all wrong. i dunno it looks too....wierd i guess

this one is good too i like it a lot but i think the eye should be over toward the center a bit more

over all id say your a really good sig maker. i like most of your work keep posting. i know you didnt ask for my crits, these are just my opinions that to me would look better. im sure other people would love them just the way they are

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! That tweety one is the ****! The rest of them look really nice too, good work!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. 8/10, I like this one. The brushes and the fonts are good. Image layout isn't bad either.

2. 7/10, Not bad either...

3. 5/10 Boring IMO, plus the font color is terrible.

4. 5/10, Plain... the font is bad.

5. 3/10, You basically took 3, flipped it horizontally, slapped a new color, and put Tweety on there.

6. 3/10, Same thing as 3 and 5

7. 3/10, ditto

8. 7/10, This one isn't bad though. But, I hate Wolf's Rein

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I notice they sort of look the same, but they're all made from the start..
You know I just made like 5 sigs in a row that day and I was just loving that brush and the effects it gave me so I just kept using it..
So could you consider re-rating them knowing now that I didn't just flip bgs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like you've improved slightly but you're picture blending but your overall style is improving hit perhaps if you're interested I could help j00 out just pm or hit me up on aim or something

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Eh, I'm running out of names for threads so I switched from saying sigs to tags @_~"

That's testament to the fact that you're making way to many signatures o_O
I'd reccomend slowing down, spending more time on the sigs and trying new ideas out on them - they all look pretty samey to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same thing I told Hwoarang, I noticed they did look the same, but I really started from scratch each one...

And it only seems like I rush 'cause I make so many, I spend 1 hour minimum on each sig, trust me, I honestly don't rush ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but its always good to try something different!
Approach it with the idea of making it different - different effects ect

It can be hard, but it will help you improve.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, but I'm still new to brushing and I'm working hard to get better :X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are all about average, the only one that interests me is the Kakashi sig. Its got good image placing and a decent font to it, the only thing I would suggest for that one is a different color scheme and a not so blurred Kakashi pic.. same one, but not like that

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
the first one is good but the rest are just kinda bla
my thoughts exactly

the last one would be good if the size of the sig and the placement of the eye were a little different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tweety and vash ones I didn't put as much effort into, the 2 and 3 were requests, so I put alot into those, the 1st and last were mine that I planned on using, which btw I am now, so I put a lot into those...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Big thanks Garra-Kun U did that what i liked said u ^^
But now i edited a bit my self!

If u want to check fast!.... check that with my sig ^^ :smile:
Thx GArra-KuN ! o_O

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you know they all start looking the same then why not try a new style type then.
I mean it seems easier to atleast try something different then to hear everyone post about it over and over.

You are good, you just need to slow down like Orion said.
I remember awhile back when Ryoko got crits liek this too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
german boy, please remove one of those signatures. Currently, you are 20 pixels over the maximum allowed height.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ryoko remembers (fondly remembers ryoko *****ing totally at me for me constantly going on =P)

Have you tried new styles yet gaara?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom