New Super Saiyan 2 Gohan Attack

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just a small suggestion. Gohan really has no unique attacks aside from the shield and even then, his next forms don't gain much.

But after watching an episode of the Cell Games, while Gohan was fighting the Cell Jr.s, he just a bunch of homming energy beams from his body in every direction and attacks the cell juniors, but does not seem too strong.

Gohan's "Multi Blast" could be similar to Krillin's homming beam. He charges it, and when released shoots a bunch of homming beams (two for each player it attacks), rather weak thoug (at least weaker than Krillin's). Now how can this work without being spammed? The longer the charge, the blasts fired (meaning, the more players it can hit). The minimum is very low, but the full charge (needed to hit everybody in the server) would take awhile, and why shooting them, he is immobile. So, would this work will for an attac Gohan could gain at SSJ2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An attack that's homing and hits everyone on the server?

...You can't be serious.

This attack would have to have limited range (disappear or explode after it's travelled a certain distance), otherwise people would spam this attack like nuts.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention it never happens in teh manga >_>

I say he shud gain the ability to do damage touching damage with his shield at ssj2 instead.. though that cud be hard to stop from being abused. Other than that i dunno what to suggest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe a Father-Son Kamehameha? I dunno. Just an extra powerful Kamehameha?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
An attack that's homing and hits everyone on the server?

...You can't be serious.
Pffft, they gave it to krillin. why not Gohan?

Then perhaps not EVERYONE in the serve, but players within a certain range?
This is what it looks like from the show (Never read the Manga Daviskiwan =/)

Besides, it's GOHAN, one of the most underpowered characters in the game. Krillin gets speed, Piccolo gets an onslaught of attacks, and Trunks gets a flamethrower and melee advantage. This attack isn't ment to slaughter everyone in the server like EVM's Genocide did, because it really is a non lethal attack unless the character is like below 20% health because when it hit the Cell Jr.s, it just stunned them/burnt their backs.

It's an attack used as a plus to reaching Gohan's final form and being able to keep gaining PL while all the other characters get higher transformations/attacks/speed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still think the energy shield is a better alternative maybe a bigger explosion radius with it that you have to charge?... really i'd rather have him just have a huge speed/pl boost at ssj2

Manga scene > anime

Force Pit Member
Best answers
would be nice if it can be implemented somehow.

I also like davids idea of gohan have a big power level advantage at ss2 stage, in the show he was the strongest during the cell games, and gives gohan that fear factor since he is strong.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it wud be incredibly unbalanced, look at scatter beam for krillin, almost everyone hates that attack and its used by the weakest character, now imagine ssj2 gohan doing it.... plus gohan has much earlier transformations than most.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
maybe it can be made into a weaker type beam attack, if gohan gets surrounded by alot of characters, he can use it to free himself up a little. It can also use a certain amount of stamina + ki to lower spamming.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, thats what i was recomending as an alternative (but not a beam), convert shield into more of an explosive wave, like in tenkaichi.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would it be possible for Gohan to manually target and lock on to multiple enemies? Like, hold mouse1 to charge attack and while holding, right click on a player when the cursor turns red? And it wouldn't do nearly as much as Krillin's scatter beam, because it would be weaker and draw more attention. It really would be the "equivilant" to shooting multiple, homming generic beams.

If not, I also like the damaging "shield" attack, because he also use that and kocks the Cell Jr.s back. Since it is SSJ2, it should deflect blasts instead of absorb them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would it be possible for Gohan to manually target and lock on to multiple enemies? Like, hold mouse1 to charge attack and while holding, right click on a player when the cursor turns red?
they did it in mechmod, it could work well here

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
It really would be the "equivilant" to shooting multiple, homming generic beams.
That can actually be quite deadly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like this idea, but i'd rather see an improvement to the sheild. Let's say this takes over the function of the sheild attack, since the sheild attack as it is now is just about useless when you attack with it, it's only good for defending yourself or when your up close in melee on a pub.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm instead of the shield blast you can have this for the secondary function, beams shooting out everywhere homing in on enemies

that could be potentially useful, and actually balanced if it were only usable on ssj2 level

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, how about when you use shield and a blast, not beam, comes to you, then they get "stuck" in the shield and just stand there until you want, then you right click or something and they all scatter in different directions, homing in a way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I also think this should become a secondary attack of the shield. Everytime a KI attack hits the shield, a small energy meter should show up. After a couple of attacks it should be full and then with the secondary attack gohan will cross his arms (as shown in a picture above), and a max of 10 beams (2 per person in range) should shoot out, all dealing a maximum of 15 damage, so it is not too deadly, but not entirely weak either.

The homing should work similair to the missile homing of Mechmod. Maybe some aura/glow sprite should appear around the target people which can only be seen by the shield user of course (or else it would annoy the rest). The speed of the beams should be medium-fast, atleast a little bit faster than generic beam. Bendibility (is that even a word?) should be medium-high. And the duration of the beams should be short-medium, after a short amount of time, the beams should dissipate if they do not hit the target.

So:

Shield Secondary attack (SSJ2 only)
Advantages:
-Short charging time (well, actually depends on amount of KI attacks hitting the shield).
-Fast attack.
-Medium damage if it hits.
Disadvantages:
-Dissipates after a short while if it does not hit a target.
-Player should not be able to move when firing the beams and thus is vulnerable to players who did not get targeted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like that idea. ;o Would be very original, but also a bit hard to implement, I think. ;x

Force Pit Member
Best answers
eh, players are smart enough to not fire beams into gohan's shield, i think a charge time would work better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom