New style trans

Which idea is better?

• Buff Bad?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damaged Models?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I have an idea: in the series, when the characters transform, they don`t do like in esf, where they just make a couple effects...In the series, when they transform they stay with the "turbo aura"..For example, when beeing goku in perfect trans, you not only transform instantanely, but also make the "turbo" in an automatic way, until you press "shift" or "t" or whatever...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, I agree, then if you don't want it you can cancel it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or if you want it you can just turn it on.

I really dont see a big point in this idea.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Because its not DBZish, theres a few seconds between the trans when it finished to when you can do something(move, power up and such)

It wont give nothing to the game play but for the feeling it does and I don't think its more than 3 minutes to code something like this.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a few seconds between the trans when it finished to when you can do something(move, power up and such)
No after you transform you can instantly start doing what you want. There is no waiting time.

And if you have perfect transform you can transform in the middle of a jump if you want.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a cute idea, i mean, it has style, transforming and the aura stays on. its a good sugestion and not hard to make (i think)

Best answers
also it gives te feeling of power that only 2 hours of gym can give you :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
also it gives te feeling of power that only 2 hours of gym can give you :p
Or a training with my Taekwondo teacher (SHE REALLY ROCKS, she is dan 5 btw which means 5 levels above black belt and she is about 45 years old and she is still in shape!! guys give respect!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom