new steam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
itr said:
Yep, the other version would take about 50-60mb just idling, this new update makes it so its only about 10-15mb. Lovely if I can say so myself.
Wow, I didn't know that, thanks for sharing guys. :3

I thought it just looked pretty. ;o

Best answers
unlicened mods don't cost, but I do sence people who want to mod half-life 2 talking to valve about "selling it" like Rag doll Kung Foo did. I too miss when all you needed was the base game, then all the mods were yours.

Oh ya cs:s is a mod of hl2 not a full game. You are crazy to consider it a full game with all it's bugs almost a YEAR after it's released and only one model per team. Also it isn't as good competitive-wise as cs1.6, and did i menction that valve hasen't even ported all the maps from 1.6 over? Valve is not a very professional company. Now tell me, does source have any new guns? No. It only has de_tides, a map from czero, and thats it for new maps.

CS: S is just a ploy by valve for you to think you are buying a "full" game when you are in fact buying a beta mod that's not even finished yet.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
Oh ya cs:s is a mod of hl2 not a full game. You are crazy to consider it a full game with all it's bugs almost a YEAR after it's released and only one model per team. Also it isn't as good competitive-wise as cs1.6, and did i menction that valve hasen't even ported all the maps from 1.6 over? Valve is not a very professional company. Now tell me, does source have any new guns? No. It only has de_tides, a map from czero, and thats it for new maps.

CS: S is just a ploy by valve for you to think you are buying a "full" game when you are in fact buying a beta mod that's not even finished yet.
Sigh....Every game has bugs so you ranting about it, is worthless. VALVe never said they were going to put every 1.6 map into CSS you just assumed, they've added 5-6 addtional maps and theres another 1 or 2 to come. CSS wasn't suppose to get any new weapons, HENCE PORT. If you only think de_tides is it for new maps well, you need to open your eyes theres more than just 1 addtional map.... :no:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom