Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
not to rush u but are there any updates? its been three days and im beginning to think that u have stopped. its alright if u take a break, i just wanted to know how youre doin. ;)

Best answers
ok
wot site can you download the model
and can u make a normal gt goku

Best answers
A. Its not yet out yet,there is no download link.
B. Ask him not me

As for the crits,I like it a lot,I dont care about the fur because most of the time I will be looking at his back.The hair also looks good.

and omg animated tail.What are the odds of that,most likely everyone else who's doing SSJ4s will make animated tails after you are done:p

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sorry about not updating for a while but I have been a bit busy, but i've still got some updates for you.

First the finished SSJ4 Goku:
(added muscle tone, tweaked skin, etc)

*By the way i might still tweak the shoulders to be a bit bigger...What do you guys think? Is it really that neccessary?

Secondly the normal GT Goku:
(as requested by many)

Lastly the start of SSJ4 Gogeta:
(still got to change the hair from fatmanterror's to the ssj4goku hair)

Best answers
w00t! its great! im happeh, i think theres no need for improvement. ther will prolly be peeps who think there is, so.... ;/

🌠 Staff
Best answers
first of all, goku normal had pink bands in gt, and other than that, you need to give him a belt sash thingy, same with gogeta, other than that some decent edits youve made there to the skin and model

Best answers
PLZ IF YOU MAKE THE SHOULDERS BIGGER JUST A LIL' BIT IT WILL BE A PERFECT MODEL.

Best answers
i dunno y but i think the shirt on the normal goku it should look a little bigger(i mean the bottom part of the shirt)other than that its great

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
God Gundam said:
first of all, goku normal had pink bands in gt, and other than that, you need to give him a belt sash thingy, same with gogeta, other than that some decent edits youve made there to the skin and model
Problem is that adding a belt would mean i'd have to animate it so it does'nt look crap and that'd take a while (animating the SSJ4 tail took long enough)

Best answers
I don't know if you change the ssj4 hair butt if you changed it than i like the ssj4 hair on page 2 [the 1st pic] way better

[ssry for baddd english]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the gogeta and normal goku looks nice this way.
But it´s true goku got pink wristbands except of that no critz...

Best answers
Guys , ah common , i understand , that the model s great , no critz , but this guy put so much work in it ! Is it releasing thats all about this model , if he wants he l release it

BTW: The ss4 goku is awesome

Best answers
o yeah gokus shoulders in that normal pic has to be blank. there shoould not have to be any shirt on his shoulders twhey have to be showning like the shows!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The ssj4 gogeta is awesome... but IMO the only 'descent' ssj4gog hair tahts out has to be from Logans model... if you can 'rip' his hair off taht model and put it on yours it would be good... provided taht you would ask and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom