New SSJ4 GOKU for 1.1

Best answers
Ok here are the pics. Sorry for double posting, could'nt edit my previous post for some reason.

*New hair for SSJ4 Goku

*SSJ4 with ANIMATED Tail: (i know it does'nt look 100% right here but these are the first screen shots i took and the tail has been tweaked drastically since...BUT feel free to post suggestions about it anyway)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it really is awesome!!!
well and the only thing that i have to crit is still the chest skin.

but maybe someone will do it if you don´t want to

Best answers
MAN THAT NEW EDITED HAIR OWNS, the tail was a good idea but plz change the fur colour (btween redish and pink) and the shoulder have to be lift up ssj4 shoulders are bigger , and the head is PERFECT!

Best answers
Wow a moving tail. This is actualy the first one i've seen with that. Ur doing a great job with this edit. keep it up

Best answers
WOW Dude that ssj4goku is top notch and moving tail that a bonus great work! :yes: :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well hypersaiyaman he posted above that there will be a red and a pink version in the pack!

btw. Got any nice updates?

Best answers
Anybody got any ref pics for me so i can get SSJ4 goku's tail in proportion in thickness/position/length?

UPDATES SO FAR:
*Started working on a GogetaSSJ4 based on my edit.
*Started messing about getting the chest right.
*Finished non-ssj GT goku.
*Did some sprites to replace kamehameha/yellowbeam/bluebeam (i'm sure you'll all like the new kamehameha)

-PICS of the above updates coming soon.

THE CHEST SKIN/FUR COLOR:
As far as changing and improving the chest skin and its color I have started working on this. Because of the way its skinned its turning out to be a real *****, BUT it will be done so don't worry I'll most likely save it for last as soon as everything else is sorted out.

RELEASE DATE:
When its done. Just kidding (I hate that answer) but really i'm not sure...depends on how much trouble I have with what still needs to be done and also how much you guys want it :)
Also this is IF Smo will let me release it of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think smo will have no problems with that since this is a very great edit!

Well and it looks like you working hard!

KEEP IT UP!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl I don't think he has a problem I seen lots of edits of Smo's Goku in red saiyan.

Best answers
If anyone noticed that in those ref pics.SSJ4 Goku had red fur , and he had redish-pink fur.So really it doesnt matter.Most the pics I got the fur is red.The skin is comming along great.There can't be a release date for a model because you can have problems.Smo wont mind.Can't wait to see the SSJ4 Gogeta.Keep up the amazing work.Great tail animation pics.Looks like your rising up on your reputation.

Best answers
Looks like i'll get to give u guys another update today (aint i kind?)

Well as i said in my last post i would do the chest skin last due to some problems, but as it turns out i managed to do it quite easily and finished it about 20 minutes ago.

*I realise the parts of fur that are above the chest look funny but i have'nt changed those yet.
**Secondly i have'nt texturised the furry parts completely because i need feedback on the new chest before i start adding in muscle tone and fur effect.

So here it is:
(By the way i should of posted a full frontal view of the chest, because this angle is a bit funny and you might not be able to see that the chest is in fact wider than it looks)

And as a bonus... THE NEW KAMEHAMEHA EFFECT

Oh well time to get back to working on the tail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NICE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is awesome!!1 dude can you make a NON SSJ too all you gotta do is change the bmps..or either nevermind ill do that when you release this.Anyway it looks awesome that kamehameha sprite is that gonna be in the pack too!?

Offtopic : ROFL GMAN!!!

Best answers
i hope this is released soon....if not i will have to kill someone....prolly magus or glenn cause i know where they live XD jk....anyway, great model! me hopes u make many more as good as this (and hopefully a ssj4 vegeta model, cause i dont wanna use some crappeh one that someone else made)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, but in his SSJ4 form the hair looks like a shirt..

My drawing is crappy but you get the idea.

Best answers
"ON TOPIC"

It's comming perfect.Like the kamehameha wave.
Did you say your making a SSJ4 Gogeta?
Doing perfect work.Take your time.

"OFF TOPIC"

There is an awesome SSJ4 Vegeta out.
But you need WinACE to get it.
Download WinACe then go download at www.Redsaiyan.net .

Best answers
i saw that one, and the animations for 1.1 arent so good. it is a good model, but i need one with working animations

and he is making a gogeta model, but i think he is gonna start when this one is done (which i cant wait for)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom