Best answers
hey i redid the whoooole ssj3 skin and redid the whole head of the model, using reference pics, something i didnt use before, the shirt isnt done bein skinned but thats not too important, tell me what u think so far,

Best answers
not bad...well anywayz you should try and make the face skinnier cause its a little on the puddgy side....(cheeks and chin area) but its a coming along nicely....keep it up cause your improving more since your last models.....

Best answers
i like the hair, but the the rest of the model... all of your models are too sloppy, they are just shapes thrown on top of other shapes... so some of the shapes are mixed with other shapes... its sloppeh lookin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
i like the hair, but the the rest of the model... all of your models are too sloppy, they are just shapes thrown on top of other shapes... so some of the shapes are mixed with other shapes... its sloppeh lookin
ditto ;/

Best answers
well i just make models and skins in the little free time i have, i dont pretend to be a real modeler or anything cause i dont really care enough to put a long time into it, it looks good in game and thats really the only thing i care about, and fm why do i get the frowny face?

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
well i just make models and skins in the little free time i have, i dont pretend to be a real modeler or anything cause i dont really care enough to put a long time into it, it looks good in game and thats really the only thing i care about, and fm why do i get the frowny face?

They look quite ok.

The more training the better you get, you got to start somewhere hmm ? As long as you're having fun :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
all models are shaped thrown on top of other shapes......

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair is pretty good but (now don't get mad,I know you have put a lot of work in this) it should be longer.And if you watch the series he should me moor muscled!!!!.And it's a little blurry around the face.But is still tink it's pretty neat!!!!

Cold Steel :) :yes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr Smo
all models are shaped thrown on top of other shapes......
He meens like he never made the shapes Vertex by Vertex just the used the custom shapes that cam iwth the modelling Kit. Least thats hwta I think hem eans

Best answers
I know that its pretty hard to model / skin... even i cant do it but:

.. face to fat
.. clothes need more work
.. hair shouldent be like that - closer to the back

but i still think its nice ^_^

Best answers
a)that pic is pretty old, i just havent put up any updates cause i havent felt like it but i redid the whole body and face, so dont make any judgements on that one, and b)yes i did make that model vertex by vertex, i dunno what u mean by custom shapes cause my version of milkshape didnt come with custom shapes

Best answers
hey

I`m also from Holland and make models but your model is ugly. Can you show me some new pictures of your model?

Maybe I can help

Best answers
a) im not from holland im from indiana(america) it says "im from holland, ishnt that vierd?" because its a line from a movie

b)look at my ssj2 goku on this forum, its newer, cause i dont feel like makin new screenshots so just look at the ssj2 and imagine him with the ssj3 hair i made and no eyebrows

and why dont u post pics of ur work if u think ur good?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I would find some more tuts...

improve faster like that...

OR!!! try to get your praportions right... over use some polies u'll understand how to make the model nicer in lower poly later on..

thats the trick I used man! ^_^

Best answers
thanks guys but uh like i said those pics r incredibly old, over a month old, i just havent had time to post updates, so thanks but i dont need comments on that anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom