New splash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or two... First one, render made by Kairi, thanks much Kairi ^^ obviously an underwater theme, I think it looks pretty cool if I do say so myself. What are your thoughts eh? Title for this one wasn't super clever, but hell, it gets the job done does it not? This one's sort of a wp, but oh well. >_>

This splash made entirely by me, crazy huh? Anyways, it's my Kawaii splash yo! I think they both turned out sweet.

Hit me up on yo C&C good fellows.

Best answers
Add more eeffects to the first one. M elikes the second.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 2nd one is nice,everything fits...the font,text,img,brushing...nice work on it,
but i dont like the 1st one, the render on it is rather plain, and it looks kinda empty..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like both... I don't have any critz at all. but unlike everyone else i would have to go with the first one.. I have a thing for blue. and thats prettyful blue, also i like the wavyness. and shinyness. the second is good too.

she looks conftorable... and since its exactly 3:00 am when im typing this... meh bed is lookin' pwetty comftorable..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first one is the best. a couple suggestions though, dont use a lens flare, a graiant can do the exact same effect in this case. u might wanna try to make the girl a bit higher in quality, which is an easy fix. also mabey a very small blue to the bg so it doesnt look like u just made some nurbs, slapped some type of refelct on them then covered it in blue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said 1m4, I didn't make the render >_> So I can't fix that, but I can try to fix the stock, what do you mean by make it look as if a better quality, sharpen it? And you're saying add MORE blue?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was suggesting to blend in a bit better cause there is a blue line around her that is quite visible, it kind of akes her look out of place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, indeed, however, I'm not blending it, 'cause then it won't look like she's under water, you know what I mean?? v_V

any better? back @ #1 post

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, I enjoy the first one alot more then the 2nd one, you could even say I hate the 2nd one, and love the first.

Best answers
I like the first one but I think you could improve it by adding some underwater plants or maybe subtly adding shadows of fish, you get the idea, whatever, just examples. I don't like the way the girl is added in the second one, she looks like she's just been suffed in there and it doesn't fit.

Best answers
hmm i like them boath
but the first 1
well it is trying to make the charecter look like she is underwater but it aint looking like this...try adding some bubbles and some fish
well it looks more like the abstract that is is then an "underwater" enviorment

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First one, the girl needs to be cut better. It's alright but it isnt perfect. Also the font and text effects are a bit poo. I'd try something that looks nice. I like the idea though, with the logo.

Second one I dont like. Mainly because it's bg with random stock"

Retired
Best answers
the first pic needs different font, also it's too blue :)

2nd one; everything fits in a bit better in general. good choice of font and colors etc,.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the first one better, it doesn't have to be that full.
beauty is better then a explosive wallp. that isn't even look good ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom