new speed idea for a future version of esf

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , i was thinknig of this idea last nite i guess , i had remembered that some1 suggested charging up before swooping , however i fort of a way to put that to good use

since it seems like speed would be rivised in 1.3 to fit in with fair play (you could imaginge what it would be like if they didn't) i just get the hint it is coz of new transes

my idea is to have a base speed for all charcters example vegeta: speed 200 , max speed :240

now for the 2nd part of my idea , before u go for a double tap swoop , you could charge up a swoop , let's say with a little animation and sound (you should only do this if u wanna increase your speed) . depending on how long you charge for , you could reach different speeds , a charge bar shows while you are charging , Green could rase it by 10 , blue could rasie it buy another 10 and red maybe 20 or so , i haven't thought of a kai cost for this , i imagine 25 - 50% of your energy i would say , & whille swooping , the average kai cost to what you would normally get if you did a normal swoop. depending on how much kai you would have left , that's how long the swoop would last for

i think this would be a good idea especially for frezia(form1),piccolo(form1),krillin(form1) , gohan & trunks

crtiz/comments ?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rather like the swoop as it is. Melee combat would suffer greatly if you had to charge before every swoop. It would slow it down dramatically, also making a quick escape would be downrigt impossible.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no rocky , i'm not suggesting that R-E-A-D more carefully!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes saying an option to do this. if you wanted a jolt of speed.

even though i dont like it.

Best answers
the idea is nice but if u wanted a jolt of speed you
probably wont have time to charge ...:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it wouldn't really save time if you charged because you'd be standing still, whereas if you swooped without the charge you may be slower but at least you're swooping, and I doubt anyone would want to charge swoops as it would mean they're an open target + higher ki cost.

Best answers
This is nice for all of those moments when you see your enemy far away and you want to hit him ass hell
You charge up and swoop away... It sould alsow add a trail and give little extra damage with baisc melle....

But when your close you just duble tap swoop and no problem.. So i would like this idea....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if im irght something like this is gonna happen with turbo, so that would be like copying the same idea for turbo and swoop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The speed boost would be cool if it didn't have to charge.. Imagine it like this, you usually swoop by double tapping W, but maybe there could be another button instead of W + W, maybe something like W + Space + Space? So it would be harder, but yet possible to do quickly, unlike a charge. Charging can't be mastered, this could.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about just using turbo for that likeSicron said just swoop whit turbo on to have a bigger spead and the ki kost would be the sum of turbo and normal swoop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's also an idea, but my idea would also include loss of more ki than usual. They aren't very different, except mine requires no turbo o:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/psycho****/example.jpg

this is a little exmple for some people who don't understand , this is obviously what i'm sayying , charge befor you swoop to rasie your speed if u want , let's say you r , and hold down the mouse button 1 to charge . the example of what i said b4 vegeta base : 200 , max: 240, green could boost it by ten , blue could rasie it by 20 , and then read takes it to another ten (reaching max speed) , if u cahrge all the way to the end of the red bar let's say u get more swoop time , and if u want to stop the swoop press r again

every1 seem to understand now , i guess the pic speaks for my idea (yea i know it looks crap but i it still practicly explains my idea)

edit: oops , i forgot swaring was bipped out , it was the f word , just replace those *** with the fword , sorry , forgot bout that , haven't been to sleep in 2days

Best answers
What good is a charge without an attached head? :(

I see what you mean though, it'd be nice to have and could be a uhm..'strategic' thing for the CTDB mode, in team/FFA though i don't think it would be much use, still...would be nice to have the option i guess

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's just like sayying galit gun should not be for ctdb only , think b4 you say something noob , plus the only special feature ofcourse with ctbd is dragonball (or the "dragon's balls" lol) why would you only put something like this in ctdb , if u r suggesting to put it in as a wish , it's already been suggested b4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom