New speakers

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Alright, I seriously require new speakers for my pc.

I am looking for something which can seriously throw great quality.

This is what I currently have http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008NRQZ/104-4164069-5475114?v=glance

I want to buy something better! and louder.

Now, buying surround is useless for me as it really jumps the price and I never got too excited by it nor do I really need it.

a 2.1 is enough for me.

Now I do know that logitech and creative are excellent, but I can't choose which model as there are so many. Of course you can throw better companies.

Budget? around 65$

So, recommendations?

Last edited:
Best answers
In before the audiophiles smite you for expecting great quality sound for $55 and calling logitech and creative excellent.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Problem is that I buy it in ILS, so the exchange rates changes.

I might as well increase it to 65$ as it is inaccurate.

What brands should I look at though?

Best answers
You should get a pair like the ones I have... ;)

Polk Audio SDA SRS 2
4 6.5" Woofers
2 1" Tweeters
1 15" Sub bass radiator
12hz-26khz
750Watt continuous power handling
141lbs each

They have a separate interconnect that links them both together, and sends an reverse phase speaker signal to the adjacent speaker's outter woofers, which are spaced the same distance from each other as your ears on your head on. That way, your left ear hears only the left speaker, and vice versa. It's literal surround sound out of only two speakers.

BTW, that subwoofer you see is an old sony 12" powered subwoofer I no longer use, since my speakers play much lower than my subwoofer is capable of.

srs2.jpg

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well, I just connected my unused stereo system to function as speakers. It is pretty damn awesome. Can't wait to play TFU with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom