New Smash Bros. Brawl Trailer To Be Released on 11/03/06

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where did you hear there'll be a new trailer? o:

If Megaman makes it in.. I'll just die.

Best answers
SSBB is the only reason I want to get a Wii. Can't wait to see what's in store this time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Where did you hear there'll be a new trailer? o:

If Megaman makes it in.. I'll just die.
It's all over the internet. Gamefaqs, game sites, ect. But just for more solid proof, I'll post the link in the original post.

Edit - Ok. Definately 100% official. The japanese website updated it's news about it as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It says "The first tourdate is on November 3rd, so hopefully the trailer will be shown that day.".

This means there is no guarantee that they'll show the new trailer tomorrow. x: They merely hope that it will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see a new trailer.

Anywhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
I don't see a new trailer.

Anywhere.
You didn't read my topic, did you?

The very fist line in my topic is "Tomorrow, a new Trailer will be posted for this game."

Best answers
That's intense. I can't wait. Me and my friend still play the crap out of Melee. I'm so pumped for Brawl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
You didn't read my topic, did you?

The very fist line in my topic is "Tomorrow, a new Trailer will be posted for this game."
Ohh okay.1234

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Topic edited so people don't come in here with their hopes up, only to be disappointed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Topic edited so people don't come in here with their hopes up, only to be disappointed.
Thank you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I was kind of bummed out when actually reading the topic and finding out it'll be released tomorrow. Lol, oh well, patience is a virture.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be great if it DID come out tommorow. It's been awhile since we've heard any updates.

And if Sonic is announced in this video, even if there is no footage, I'll have gotten what I came for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read about it a few days ago, and got totally pumped. The new smash bros. is definitely gonna be awesome and I can't wait to see some more of the game.

*EDIT*
Not long now guys, the trailer has officially been shown. IGN should have the movie up sometime soon.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/743/743808p1.html

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I can't say I was terribly impressed. o_O

I guess they were trying to show that they had something concrete under all the FMVs but I was hoping for something.. more. No new characters, at any rate, unless you count Fox's revamped look.

And I don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was just another video..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that was kind of disappointing. O;

I liked seeing Snake's moves, though. xD Nikita Launcher FTW. o/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, that was a let down. Wario's moves were pretty humorous, though. I watched it again, and noticed that Meta Knight had some clipping errors with his cape. Well, the game is still in the works, so maybe they'll fix it. I wonder why they made such a big deal out of Fox appearing. I wonder if that means that some of the original cast gets left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom