New site....plz comment on something....

Best answers
Ok its only the homepage so far and that is far from complete,but what i wanted a comment on was my graphic thingy to get around the site,as long as it does not suck I am happy.I am a bit of a newb at all this photoshop stuff so please dont flame me much :)
cheers

InQuisitor

lol it might help if I put a link in :p http://users.bigpond.net.au/inquisitor/

Best answers
Good

i like the graphic bar down the side of the page.
mabe it should be smaller and thiner and go almost half way down the page?

Best answers
thanks for the comments,I like the size of it and I like my font(I know I have had plenty of mail off my mates that its hard to read)so that wont change,i just really wanted to know if it looks shoddy or good :)
thanks again BTW sorry for my 4 fukin sigs :p
fixing it now
InQuisitor

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well the site is nice.. i like the layout, do you have a news system??

Best answers
Thanks guys,if it looks good then i will keep it :)
I dont have news system yet spin,but it wont be too long before I get the site finished(minus some pics of my reptiles,bloody scanner!).
The site is just for me to post my own personal BS,pics,thoughts and animals(I love my reptiles :p ),nothing special,I just dont want it to look like a piece of **** :)
I decided to make it in dreamweaver because I havent used frontpage in a while(like 1 year!)and i kinda know dreamweaver but it annoys me with some of the oddities.
Hey spin do you have any small graphics used for linkage to your site,about 200x100pixels or not too much over so i can reduce it without it looking ****ty.Oh and did every get the pics joined up correctly in thier browsers.
Cheers

InQuisitor

BTW I spose I should convert those gif's i am using on the site into jpg's so they are half the size,guess ****py microflop paint comes in handy for something(if only one thing!) :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nope srry... i can recommend you a nice news sytem called Fusion 3.3 you can get it at www.fusionphp.com

its very Ez to set up and its free, and highly configurable so check it out. (i use that)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm think he looks more like a circus clown lol

Best answers
lol he is meant to look girly,he is wearing makeup :p
its a bit of a joke me and my mates have,someone dared me to do a gothic vegeta to use in esf so I did,and it was rather humerous(just a reskinning of the current model,no biggy),the point is goths look faggy and I think he fits dont you :p
cyas

Best answers
goths look faggy?? so u look faggy?? wats this ??the sites quite nice but ur sig is......no comment...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a nice site, but the readability of those buttons is not top-level. As for linkage, the average button size for most site links is 88 x 31.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF uses a black background. Why is it so horrible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom