Best answers
im starting to make a site where theres models and **** like that sprites and sounds. i have a hole lot of **** here man for ya all!. i just need help on how and i could use some of your help on makeing one. you could send me your stuff or something. its going to be like redsayjin. but that site its the best. but i am going to make one. and its the only one that will have MY!!! models and ****. no other site has them. but if you want yours on it just email me [email protected].

Best answers
help me join to my site she is already done and if you only need to work :)

Best answers
brollman... I don't mean to offend you... but your site kinda sucks... plus I think he wanted his OWN site for his OWN models. Now.. what exactly did you need help with? I couldn't figure it out between the unecesarry swearing thand improper grammer. I don't mean to play mod.. but you ask for help, and I don't know if I can, cuz i can't understand you.... so......

Best answers
no lol i am starting a new site right? ok i just need help with makeing it. but i was thinking at school today that maybe i could send someone my models. and skins. and every thing i have. caus i dont have a site and this would be quicker. so email me. ill send them all to you so make up your minds. give me your site, and it has to be so cool so i could make it better with my ****. lol. my aim is mysticfighter101.

Edit- Don't circumvent the swear filter EVER AGAIN. Mmk? Thanks. -- Sonic Boyster

Best answers
hey good idea and all, but i dont beleive this thread belongs in thiss ections of the forums bud.

Best answers
well.. first of all, host some pics so this thread don't get closed.. and don't circumvent the swear filter.. you can get warned and banned that way... my freind got banned for it..

Best answers
just close this ok. i dont know how to keep this stuff on man
why dont ya leave it. well nm just do what ever. im just giving some suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom