New signature.. Finally..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Crits?.. Comments?..

Please don't say, 'It sucks.' ._.

Best answers
It's rather wierd looking but two things I see wrong with it is that the light effect that goes twice across it might be a bit too sharp, then also I would place the "Fatality" and that side border on the left side instead of on top of the character because it's bothersome to read. Try switching them perhaps? It isnt a bad sig, it gives a "painting impression" of some sort.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Rayna said:
It's rather wierd looking but two things I see wrong with it is that the light effect that goes twice across it might be a bit too sharp, then also I would place the "Fatality" and that side border on the left side instead of on top of the character because it's bothersome to read. Try switching them perhaps? It isnt a bad sig, it gives a "painting impression" of some sort.
Turn down the of the lighting and switching the bars. Will do. :yes:

Best answers
It's better, but now by making the font white you can read it even less than before. I suggest you try another color.
And... double post, you might want to delete your last post, just edit the one above it and add the changed signature otherwise you are probably going to get into trouble.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I did it in a update so I can't. Unless the mod's an ass. :3

By the way, its light grey on overlay. So I'll just make it normal white. That should be decently visible.

Best answers
Furr said:
I did it in a update so I can't. Unless the mod's an ass. :3

By the way, its light grey on overlay. So I'll just make it normal white. That should be decently visible.
What I do in cases like that is post when I've made changes to the signature.
Anyhow I'm not sure white is going to be the best option, just mess around with the colors untill you find one that is visible.

Best answers
Ok, you almost got it, that F is still slightly uncomfortable to read, because I know the text says "Fatality" I don't have to look too closely.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I see.

Well, I was trying something new anyways, so I knew it wouldn't turn out great.

ROFL, judging by this situation you probably take me by a newb to Photoshop. Ah well, I guess I'll suprise you when I work the effort to make another.

Best answers
I'm not judging you as anything at all, I'm just giving you my opinion on a signature you made, if you can make better then good for you, I'll give you my opinion on them as well if you ever post them :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, I don't think making a new thread is necessary so I'll just post it here.

New sig, because my other one sucked ass. xD

Best answers
The previous one didnt suck, it was just kinda wierd. I like this one actually, but the other one was in some aspect better, as to not being crowded for example. Sometimes it can be better to keep it simple.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
The previous one didnt suck, it was just kinda wierd. I like this one actually, but the other one was in some aspect better, as to not being crowded for example. Sometimes it can be better to keep it simple.
Agreed.

It's a little complex. And looks busy, making it uncomfortable to look at. The stock is good, and the text is fine (for faTality) as for the "defeat me you can not" i'd date that out. It seems missplaced with all that you've done to it. The BG is so busy I just don't really like looking at it.

Though there is something about the sig I also like.

Best answers
Simply that sig he's using now is chaotic, while the other one was not, it's really just a question of taste.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Indeed.

Thanks for the comments Ranya, and your help. You too Phoenix, and that crit you gave to me, is a quote from that specific character. I doubt you read the manga, but that's a quote from him in the end. So I'd rather not take it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom