New siggy

Best answers
ok i made a new one cause i didnt like the last one...... whatcha think

Best answers
I think its too long. I guess the rest is ok.. except the mouth looks weird. really weird. imo

Best answers
ok its 600x86 (rather than 700x100)

Best answers
Looks the same to me. It still says that its the same size length wise. Unless you havent changed it yet. It's also still 100 height which is fine I'd just change the width because it looks too long now so if you change the width it would look better imo. That and the sig limits are 600 pixels for width and 200 pixels for height.

Best answers
ok now its 100x600, and i know what the limits are now thats why i changed

Best answers
The text is a bit too hard to read now. Don't change the width again though. You probably knew that. Just make the text bigger or change the color of the text.

Best answers
hows that? u think i should go with white

Best answers
the model looks 2 cut out not sure on the invert colour shadow not really liking the size as well

3/10 sorry dude :-S

Best answers
o well its an upgrade from 2/10. but hey with my wacked out logic only 1,2,3...... 9! 9 more sigs until i get 10/10! hoorah!

edit: hey ne way i just made a theme song for trss so how do i go about putting that in my sig

Best answers
In my opinion you should get a bit better modeling before putting them in a sig, either that or choose another image in the meantime.
And like was pointed out in a post above the model isnt very well cut out and that invert shadow dosent seem to be working out.
Not liking the sig itself either, too wide and those white-greyish spots on the middle and left look like you accidentally dropped paint drops on the sig.
Not sure about that font/color you are using either, but the placement isnt that bad.

Best answers
i know im just using this until i finish with my next model, but still can somebody tell me how to put a song in my sig, is their like a hosting place for that?

Best answers
if you put a song it ur sig it would be around 4mb and that is way over what ur allowed in theses forums and most forums at that there is no point

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it Midi!

flash/midi!

And give it a very very anoying tune that will make everybody hate you. :p

Best answers
i so h8 midifiles, i think TRSS would be the most hated person on the forums if he did that lol

Best answers
yes i use photoshop, but ne way, can u tell me how to host files anyway cause i wanna put it on a thread so u can listen to it just because

Best answers
if your planing on hosting a mp3 for download remember that is agaist the law and i think it is agaist ESF forums to post mp3 downloads

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
TRSS said:
yes i use photoshop, but ne way, can u tell me how to host files anyway cause i wanna put it on a thread so u can listen to it just because
Holy crap man... Then you are like.. Bad, I mean really bad. Here's a great tut site.

Pixel2life.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom