New Siggy

Best answers
Check my new siggy yo.. its pretty random nuffen special but tell me wot u think.. thanx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Formally known as Wogasm?

you still make me orgasm ;x

1337/10 (no joke, that's ****ing amazing)

Best answers
lol thanx for the comments guyz, my first sig in a lonnggg time.. if im dedicated i might start sig making for every1 out their again butt i dno...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****. I love it!

11/10.

It's great to see someone make a sig using no (anime) art for a change. :3

Best answers
well... ive got some critics tho... the sprite to the left is a lil messed up.. and the tech lines are out of place (to the left to) and .. i miss a character in the sig.. it would do great i guess.. still nice work 7.5/10

Best answers
nah a pic or character would be *** o_o most sigs are ruined cos of pics...
but thats ur opinion

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Escobar said:
nah a pic or character would be *** o_o most sigs are ruined cos of pics...
but thats ur opinion
IMO, that is only the case if you can't find a good way to blend the character in.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
IMO, that is only the case if you can't find a good way to blend the character in.
I agree.
The images would be great if they had good quality stocks.
Could be anything I suppose.
6.5/10
7.5/10
Nice to look at in general.
Nothing really catches my eye.

Best answers
lol yer fair enuff i see where ur comen from...
i find that its all part of the challenge, to create something from scratch, and being able to claim everything in ur sig..
e.g if u were 2 take the pics out of ur guys sigs jp, Fatal_CobraX ur sigs would be fairly plain n have nuffen 2 luk at, the idea of trying to create a focus wifout the use of pics was my goal.. now dnt get me wrong im not tryen 2 compare or say that i am better or anything i am just tryen 2 show u my point
u see? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
WHAT IS IMO???

Best answers
Escobar said:
lol yer fair enuff i see where ur comen from...
i find that its all part of the challenge, to create something from scratch, and being able to claim everything in ur sig..
e.g if u were 2 take the pics out of ur guys sigs jp, Fatal_CobraX ur sigs would be fairly plain n have nuffen 2 luk at, the idea of trying to create a focus wifout the use of pics was my goal.. now dnt get me wrong im not tryen 2 compare or say that i am better or anything i am just tryen 2 show u my point
u see? :scared:
i agree wif u sigs should b made from nothing because tht trully shows ur skill and tht is ur own work there tht makes it look good and not the pic cause esco has a very good point without a pic the sig becomes very plain and is nothing except a bit of flash colours sigs like mine and escobars have nothing to take from them and the stlye of sigs we do is diffrent its abstract art it has meening
and not juz showing the anime charecters we like. by the way esco like the new sig u juz put up:yes:

and for mf29 IMO MEENS IN MY OPINON

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 in 1, hmmm, one is widhter then the other,the other one got a black border... nice effects like people here say, but i have to agree with FCX, not really a eyecatcher, take a light blue dragon stock and make it look glossy and blend it in the first one in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom