Best answers
That looks really cool, good job :yes:. Isn't that my sisters new sig? I'm B.Briefs, or was.

Best answers
Yea. It ur sis's. I made it last night cause i was bored. We were chattinb and all. and u think i like her? we gotta talk kid. (lol)

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Yea. It ur sis's. I made it last night cause i was bored. We were chattinb and all. and u think i like her? we gotta talk kid. (lol)

KID?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?! I'm NoT a kId. I'm a GIRL. I EAT with my mouth, and HAnDs. Kid'S only EAT with MoUth. Baby GoaTses o_o

Best answers
lol. Sry. I not sure how old u r. But just go and use ur sig and stop bein jealous of ur sis (lol j/k)

Best answers
o_o JEALOUS? ME?, lol. I aM uSING mY Sig, tHANK yOU VERY muCH. TaHnKS foR tHE siG kablano. I REALLY liKe iT.

Best answers
looks awesome. GOD IM BORED. oh yeah i have a question. how do you put ur own sigs in cuz i cant figure that out

Best answers
-Go into "user cp"
-Then "Edit profile"
- then look were it says "signature", there should be a lil html box on the right.
- type "[.img]>YOURLINK<[./img]
-without periods
-you have to have your sig uploaded to a website like aglefire first though

pretty good sig, but wats that i hear about it not being yours? ;/

Best answers
[Off Topic] Woot at Macro-Gamer! Vash pwns :D [/Off Topic]

[On Topic] Uber sig :D Looks great :) [/On Topic]

Best answers
Originally posted by Macro-Gamer
pretty good sig, but wats that i hear about it not being yours? ;/
It Is HiS, He jUSt MADe iT foR soMEoNE eLSe.

Best answers
??? No, she just thought i did bcuz i randomly made a sig for someone (it happened to be her sister) and then we chatted that night too.

Best answers
looks my sig good? or bad? i need your opinion! iam still a newb in ps

Best answers
OFFTOPIC: Make your own damn thread

ONTOPIC:
its way to light, try using color burn or something,
anyway, I dont really like the lighting grid thing, i think lighting is to be used in a choatic kinda way, but thats just my opinion

Best answers
(off topic)

Well in my opinion it's a kick azz sig. Looks great and if ur a noob to make sigs it's AMAZING! Good job keep t up.

Best answers
That was tutorial eh. Tutorials are not bad at all, but just don't live off them for the rest of your sigs. I have never used a tutorial yet i unno y, just never needed to. Tutorials are helpful though

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
That was tutorial eh. Tutorials are not bad at all, but just don't live off them for the rest of your sigs. I have never used a tutorial yet i unno y, just never needed to. Tutorials are helpful though
ohh you mean me? Sorry no tutorials. All you see there was selfmade. The Background i have made with some Filters, thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom