New sig!

Best answers
Rate and stuffrate and stuff please...
It's the one i'm using right now.(refresh maybe your seeing the old one .... it's supposed to be with garaa from naruto) ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the text, and the black you put on the render looks kind of cool, but the background looks kind of sloppy to me,

Best answers
ya ... i know all that :D ..... just wanted to be sure .... i'm all rusty ..... made my last gfx last year thinking that i'm done with this ... but it seems i'm back in buisness .... so to speek ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see the line where it seperates the cheek line from the neck, feather the black on the neck, and what covers the eye, and the ear

then it would look cool,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Zero, the background is a little bit sloppy. And that sig is HUGE, so maybe you shold scale it down a bit.

6/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meby its just cause im running a high resolution but it doesnt look to big to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The concentration of black is too heavy on the right compared to the rest of the sig, frankly the 'smear' to the left of your name throws it off, aside from that it's good. I won't complain about size seeing as you're within the forum limits.

8/10

Best answers

Made it samller so that the empty space would be less ..... made the text back .... and about what ZeroNightmare sayd ... well i dunno how to do that... i mean ... i didn't get what to fade and what to leave ... be more explicit or make a "draw over " were to fade ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ew..

The only thing that I can actually accept is the render. If you made it actually fit with the backround and text, it'd probably be enough to be a decent signature. Also, I'm trying not to discourage you, you just need quite a bit of improvement. The text is also a bit hard on the eyes to look at as well. My recommendation is that you start it all from scratch.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to have start with the color scheme, the maroon really clashes with the color of Gaara's hair.

Also, the white blur gives the sig an awkward feel.

You should find a way to darken the BG overall, and really evaluate the entire layout, which includes the text style and placement.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the background, it doesn't feel "clean" and the black on gaara's face isn't good, the text/font doesn't fit the sig at all, at least not in the way you did it now.

I would take Fatality advice, and start over from scratch, it just needs too much work.

Best answers
I like it tbh. nice colour good pic nice text. I give ya a 8.5/10 well done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im gonna be completely honest with you.

The text is horrible. Get RID of that grey outer.

Background is too chaotic. Needs flow.

Get a 25% Opactiy eraser and starting from the neck, simply work your way up until you get an effect you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom