owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, I just finished my sig which I am pretty proud of, the Chick is the lovely samus, and its fan-art which is why the pic is semi-low quality.

Tell me what you think.

Best answers
i like it :D butt it takes about like 1 min to load up=\ u should try to fix that.... :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great OWA.

Hurray for Samus! \o/

Best answers
LOOKS AWSOME! I love the fan art effect. Adds a lil bit of originality to it. But yeah it's 52kb, and most signatures are max 30. So you should lower it for the 56kers.

Best answers
I like it, but you might want to consider using the Samus in her armor, and showing more than just the face. I like that cartoony look, it's refreshingly new. Though most of us have cartoons in our sigs, that one looks more cartoony (like Bugs Bunny cartoony).

IN OTHER WORDS. It's nicely done, but I wouldn't do a headshot with Samus unless she had her armor on.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya it is pretty big in file size, I'll try to put it into Gif form, should work without taking away from the effect. Well I would've done a little more then a mug shot on Samus but I really loved this picture lol so I decided to use it.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Of course samus = Pwns all

Best answers
I think you did a very good job OWA, it's visually balanced. Simple, but it gets the point a cross, and you didn'y use too wacky a font. The only thing I might change would be the type placement, it's just barely off-center from top to bottom which looks like a mistake. I think you could move it a little little bit to the left and it may look a bit better as well. But otherwise it looks good.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya I would've but I wnated to show off my new BG effect lol.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. It is an alterior look at samus, compared to the classic armor look. altho, u can't say u've seen Samus until u see her in Prime w/o the helmet. Thats modelling for ya :]

Nice work :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's quite a nice sig. I wouldn't move the text to the left though, I'd actually move it down, and perhaps even a bit to the right. I think it would look better that way.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I agree, but I am pretty terrible at Text placement lol.

Best answers
Nah, i like the text

I think the text is good were it is. I love that sig, becuase i've just become a somewhat metroid fan myslef. Bought metroid prime the other day, LOVING IT.:D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lookin good man, very sexy indeed

ps the load time is fine, DaKiLLa, ur just slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom