Best answers
nice

but the guy in ur sig is vegetunks. (with no r!!) not vegetto

Best answers
very nice :yes: your should make a matching avatar

Best answers
[rant]Please people, if you're going to use a word in a design spell it right. You Vegito are a "modeller" not a modelor. Believe it or not guys, spelling is important. Especially on the internet where we have nothing else to base our opinons of you on but words on a page. If you type and design in incoherent sentences and mis-spelled words, people will think you are a little slow. [/rant]

On the sig I think that your text is the strong point. It has a nice mix of sizes and spacing. The background is a little plain I think, in sight of the fact that the image you are using isn't strong enough to stand on it's own. I also think that the grid is out of place as there is really no visual relation to it. The text is very rough and dark, I think it might be more interesting if you themed the whole sig similarly.

Best answers
Originally posted by {-S-T-S-}
nice

but the guy in ur sig is vegetunks. (with no r!!) not vegetto
its vegerunks! :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrDomino
[rant]Please people, if you're going to use a word in a design spell it right. You Vegito are a "modeller" not a modelor. Believe it or not guys, spelling is important. Especially on the internet where we have nothing else to base our opinons of you on but words on a page. If you type and design in incoherent sentences and mis-spelled words, people will think you are a little slow. [/rant]
i spall grat and i dot tank poeple like bing tlod hwo too spal

thats a crap sig the "red x" has been used too many times;)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not too bad :) but simple (easy to make) that's the cs font right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom