Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I hate it, keep the first one.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I hate both and you sux0rz.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
This is only my second sig, so be gentle. :p

EDIT: Got it uploaded to a different place.

should I keep my current one or change it to this one?

Best answers
MmMM ImageStation sig, nice :X. Try using a different host. :X

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:) @ NS sig

it's not too bad, and it's ur second so... not bad again..

grtz Naz

Best answers
that brill you got it off natural selection? to see pic go on properties then copy and paste the address and paste it in your web broswer :p

Best answers
My bad. I need a new sig host. I bet you can't see my curret sig either.

If you can get me one that doesn't charge money, then that'd be cool.

Best answers
OOOOOOO, I'm always looking for uploading places!

Best answers
Hmmmm...pretty simple, but good.....I suppose ;/ The text it hard to read...so maybe you should change that. Also, the marine head is kinda....well....funny lookin :rolleyes:

Best answers
I got the pics from the NS website.

Next sig i make, I'll get some ingame shots.

Best answers
The marine looks like a doll heehe. Not bad over all though.

Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Hmmmm...pretty simple, but good.....I suppose ;/ The text it hard to read...so maybe you should change that. Also, the marine head is kinda....well....funny lookin :rolleyes:
dude give him a break jeez its only his 2nd sig and your doesnt exactly blow me away either

@SkulkMaster
its not THAT bad but you can tell that you dont have much experiance with photoshop or psp...which ever one you are using. Try to blend everything together a little bit more, the picture looks especially out of place though

Best answers
OK, I'm adding (and eliminating) some stuff with the NS Sig. I'll put in an updated version once I'm done.

EDIT: OK here is an updated version. There are some minor things I have to fix like stray pixels I failed to erase and a messed up border in some places, but that's the jist of it. Keep in mind, I am new to the border thing.

Best answers
I accidently voted "hate it but dont change it" Rather than "Like it, keep yours the same" :p
Its not bad. But doesnt blend well.
As well,

Best answers
HEY! my sig is fine just the way it is....plus..ive been workin on improvin my technique, so i havent had time to make a new sig. but when i get a LOT better....mine will pwn ALL! (er..uhh...ok...well..maybe some..:\ ) lol

hey, and this is MY 2nd sig ever...so...HA! lol

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is alright but it really has no flow.. It has "dead space" where youe eye will just sit there and not travel around the picture.

Best answers
It's not bad. I agree with Hsu on the dead space. I think as well that within the Natural Selection theme you could make your sig look more... alien. For inspiration you could check out some of H.R. Giger's work, some of it is erotic, so if you're not old enough don't venture that far in. But as an artist he was hugely influetial in the way we see alien life today in sci-fi, and somewhat of a pioneer within his genre. I think the font works fine, though I'm not totally convinced on the backlight yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom