💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say what i think, but the link doesnt work :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does if you copy and paste it.

The sig is ok. Its up to him whether he wants me to make him one as he has requested one.

Nice blending of images ^.^

Best answers
i like it alot :D thx macro man :-D
PS. Ryoko who is that girl u always putt in your sig she scares me :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That girl is called Ryoko, funnily enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont say "dont go offtopic" it was yourself that called ryoko ***:S

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
wow way to stay on topic tepus:yes: lol j/k

i like it i acnt really tell the blur is tehre, or maybe it just blurry,
that is the first esf sig with 3d models I have seen. Good job

Best answers
ok this is off topic butt tempus u have a sig that makes u look like a nice person and all u do is flame it seem's like lol u should make that little girl mad on it ;)

Best answers
TEPUS!

TEPUS! Stay on topic! I apolagized for what i said, and if u have something to say to me PM me! Otheriwse shut up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S

do i really wanna pm a homophobic child...

no

as for me flameing i dont give 2 ****s about what think of it, im being a sterotype tepus, people who dont me will not know what im talking about, i will be banned soon so dont cry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok all of you.. you are not mods, stop trying to act like them.. Stay on topic or this thread will be closed.

Tepus is a nice guy. He has had a lot of bad things happen to him in a short amount of time and he is very stressed.

Macro-Gamer: You cannot tell people to shut up. It does not do anything and invokes flaming. I suggest you refrain from doing such things in the future.

Tepus: Please try and refrain from using flaming. Bad things will only come of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pic of trunks makes the sig look real crap, take that out and i think it will look alot better, i like the lines, i dunno if u ment too do this, but the bottem one is looking outwards where the text is, and then it chnages too inwards, fecks with your eyes

sigs better then what i can do so meh:\

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
the pic of trunks makes the sig look real crap,
LOL not to be a wise ass butt wat pic of trunks there all trunks :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe he's talking about the image to the far right, the capsule corp. pic. It is a pretty low quality image.

Best answers
I like the one on the right. It stands out more, and I love that pic. You do need to get a better version of it though, it is kinda...fuzzy...

Best answers
um.........

To me that pic looks fine but it's probely becuase i had to shrink it so far down from it's original size. Thanks- For the comments.

Tepus: sorry about wat i said, it was uncalled for. And For the record i'm not homophobic, it was a joke.

Best answers
It's not bad. I think the images you've chosen of trunks are good, as is the placement. But the rest seems less fluid. Is that a chromasome map in the background? A Scan-tron sheet? Either way I don't quite see how that applies to Trunks. I also think that the fonts are a bit odd. Maybe that's personal preference, but I think that they should tie in more visually with the rest of the sig. The shapes are a bit off as well, it might be the color, but I don't think they fit right yet.

Best answers
ummmmmm...

Usaually i just try to make the background look good. I didn't really think about making it have something to do with the picture. I havn't seen that many bg's that actually have something to do with the pics, they usually just have a kool design to them. But it's your opinion and i respect that. I wanted to at the beginning make the bg more of a purple, rather then blue.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep trunks on the right is bad, makes me dislike it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom