New sig - CRITZ!!

What do you think of my sig with the ladies?

• It's cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

• Too revealing

• Total voters
Best answers
Rawr. It's plain and without a border it looks messy. The brunnete's hair (when laying down) has clearly been cut. Not bad, but not all that good either, sorry man =X

Best answers
I just hope hsu doesnt own it for being "to open" >_> Either way its not bad, plain but alright.

Best answers
I got a 10 point warning for a woman in sweat pants and a leather jacket showing very little cleavage.. and two nude women won't last very long im sure.

heres a hint for you:

http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/4453/sig143.jpg<--- This one got me a 10 Point BAD REPUTATION, just think what yours will do. (BTW You can't view it unless you paste the URL in, cant click it)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this sig a lot... but for obvious reasons

Best answers
haha, I know it's plain.. i want it that way, amazing looking backgrounds dont exactly look good with real people.

I dont get it though, its not showing any 'private areas' hehe i think its fine.

Anything you can suggest that i do to make it better?

Best answers
Well, thats what I said about mine, apparently they can't even be in lewd clothing, or in a lewd POSE, and I KNOW this is FAR greater then a lewd pose. They might take alot of points away from you for that one.

BTW: Did you happen to look at the one I showed you that got a warning of 10 points?

Best answers
haha true.. but what is this point stuff?

(and the example sig u were trying to show me did not work)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The picture on the right would be the one that would make oyu have to take your sig down. Maybe if you used a different one? Unless youre not worried about it.
A border would help alot, like if those lines were moved to the sig border.
And the points, you get minus reputation points for flaming, spamming, posting inappropriate things. Just not following the rules. And you get more points from people that think you did something good.

Best answers
Bad rep points go towards your banning I believe. Or something. Also I changed the link to the pic to imageshack, you can see it here: http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/4453/sig143.jpg

PS: I consider it naughty when I can see the entire bare butt of the woman, even the parts a bikini would cover ;p

Best answers
Obviously dude, in mine you dont even see... a ... br34s7 lol

And MP you mean the picture on the left?

Best answers
I think you see more of one on yours then on mine :p (girlie on bottom) And its not even about showing something, its about the fact that anyone can see yours is two homosexual women feeling each other's naked bodies.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I meant the one on the right. True you cant see their chest, but sometimes thats not what determines how it should be delt with.
I was just saying, not trying to presuade you to take it down, by all means keep it up if you can. I was just trying to point something out.
Now a days pointing something out can get you in trouble, so Ill just be quiet now. :]

Best answers
"Yea I meant the one on the right"

lol, MP, you said "right" again..

Also, the rule thats being broken is the one stating that the woman cannot be naked, and she must have a limit of a swimsuit on, and NOT be in a lewd pose. its also stated by Optimus Prime that if the (woman/women) (does not/do not) have evedance of clothing, they are considered naked.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is closed for now for further review. This sig is really pushing the line and just might be going over it. I will talk to cuc about it. You will get a pm only if you have to remove it. If it comes out as being fine I will reopen the thread.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skip that

It is over the line which is drawn at bikini's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom