New sig by Hsu

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been over a year since I made myself a new sig. So here it is, it is Tifa from ff7: advent children. It is very simple but I like it. Anyways I want your oppinions on it and if I should use it or stay with the old one.

C&C ARE WELCOME.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GMO

New One > Old One

Change now GO GO GO.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, the layout is superb. FF7 Advent Children will be a great movie.

8/10

Best answers
Hsu that sig is the awesome, Simplistic with the small yellow text in the corner, the lines just excellent. 100%

Best answers
Pretty... I would go with it if I was you. Real nice job on it... And simple is good - people really over-rate those flashy 3d renders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't like it.. stick with your old one, but change it back to the ice blue you had it on originally

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
i don't like it.. stick with your old one, but change it back to the ice blue you had it on originally
The blue version sucked, WAY to bright. Also could you tell me what you dont like about this new one... I might concider changing something if it is a valid point.

Best answers
I think you should stay with your current one, I love the messy effect it has, like raw art. The new one, to me, looks like it's just a picture saved from google with "Hsu" written on it. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that's not what has happened, I just don't see your talent in it anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom